It’s Thursday…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s the last of our “Case the Catalog” challenges this month! These have been fun…we’ll definitely be doing them again, I’m sure! This time we could pick the layout from ANY of the cards in this selection!
I couldn’t wait to order the Coffee Cafe Bundle in the new Annual Catalog…of course, I’m a BIG Starbucks lover! But, I really LOVE the old-fashioned coffee pots printed in the Designer Paper! I picked the bottom right layout for my 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 square card.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top of the base card, two 1/2 x 4-1/4 strips of the green stripe Coffee Break DSP were added to the back of a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of the chevron pattern in Coffee Break DSP, then added to the front.
- The greeting from Coffee Cafe Stamp Set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. It was layered on the Starburst Circle punched from Garden Green cardstock.
- Some Linen Thread was doubled up and tied in a bow, then added to the circle with a Mini Glue Dot. The circle was popped on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The green coffee pot and cup were hand-cut from the Coffee Break DSP, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the coffee beans were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White, then hand cut and added to the front.
SUPER simple using the layout! And I think, lots of FUN! Check out the fun with the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Then play along!