It’s Thursday…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This is a cool sketch challenge this week…I’ll be using the sketch again, I know!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece was cut from the Fresh Florals Designer Paper in the Berry Burst color.
- A strip of Tranquil Tide Ribbon was cut and wrapped around to the back of the DSP to adhere. Then that panel added to the base card.
- I cut and angled a 3-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added a 1/4″ strip of Basic Black cardstock behind it on the left side. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Garden Girl image was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink on Shimmer White and watercolored with the Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. She was cut out an added to the front of the Whisper White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink in the bottom right corner.
- A couple Glitter Dots were added to the front.
Such a sweet card, I think! Check out the fun with the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! Then play along! And…our JULY MINI SESSION just opened! Don’t miss out! Make sure to sign up today!
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US!