The colors for today’s Create with Connie and Mary spell out FALL for me! I used the fabulous Leaf Punch to punch out some fall leaves! The touch of Tranquil Tide in my Designer Paper was the perfect background.
Here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Eastern Palace designer Paper.
- The Thanks for Everything from All Things Thanks was stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink on Whisper White and cut with the largest Stitched Shapes Circle. It was placed off center on the front and the excess of the circle cut off.
- Four leaves each were punched from Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry and tucked under the circle edges.
- A double bow of Linen Thread was added to the circle with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Glitter Dots were added to the top of the circle.
Pretty simple card, but makes a nice thank you, I think! Make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge…we had a nice fall selection of cards…all very different!