It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Love the sketch this week…come play along with us!
With all the great things in the Holiday Catalog, this set hasn’t gotten a lot of love, even though I did get it while on the Incentive Trip in Thailand! I haven’t used much of the Merry Music Designer Paper either, so thought I’d do a combination with both of them! Of course, the snowflakes are from Seasonal Layers Thinlits and cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper…so sparkly!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Merry Music Designer Paper is added to the front of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red.
- Two 1/2 x 3-1/2 strips of Smoky Slate cardstock were added on top.
- The Let is Snow label from Merry Little Labels was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the Everyday Label Punch. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two snowflakes from Seasonal Layers Thinlits were cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the lightest colors of Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the center of the snowflakes so they glimmer as well!
OK…go check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary this week to see what they came up with using this sketch…lots of inspiration, I’m sure!