Today we have a fun new color challenge for you over on Create with Connie and Mary! I liked it SO well that I also used it on my card for Saturday! lol!
Here’s what I did using Hug in a Mug stamp set.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron was embossed with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Delightful Daisy Designer Paper was added along the side with a 1/8″ Calypso Coral Ribbon wrapped on top and secured in the back.
- The large Stitched Shape circle was stamped with the greeting from Hug in a Mug in Tranquil Tide and the mug outline with Tranquil Tide, the mug inside is So Saffron and the chevron stripe and heart with Calypso Coral Inks. The dots were stamped in the background with So Saffron Ink. The circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Foil Snowflake was trimmed about 3/4 and then tucked under the circle.
- A few Iridescent Sequins were glued on the circle.
OK…that’s it for me! Go check out the rest of the Challenge Team designs this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! We all did something different!