Oh my! I haven’t posted since Saturday! Christmas time is always so busy around here…and it isn’t that I don’t have things to post…I do…just not the time to actually write them up! AND…I almost forgot to write this one up, too! Anyway…we have a super fun sketch this week on Create with Connie and Mary! Check it out!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray cardstock.
- A 2 x 5″ strip of the FREE Sale-a-Bration Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper was cut in half diagonally, then a little angle cut along the bottom, and adhered to the front.
- The hedgehog was stamped with Basic Gray Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut out. The mushrooms were stamped with Basic Gray Ink and Real Red Marker on the tops, then the grass colored with Lemon Lime Twist Marker, stamped on Whisper White and cut out.
- Adorable You was stamped with Basic Gray on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch. All three pieces were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the light Glitter Dots were added to the background.
That’s it! Cute, huh? OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch inspiration! Amazing that we all used different sets!
And…don’t forget about our 50% off Mini Session sale over on Create with Connie and Mary! See details here!