It’s Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Did you know you can now play along easier? Create your card using the sketch, then add it to our Inlinkz at the bottom of the post over on Create with Connie and Mary! We love to see what you do with it! So here’s the sketch for this week. I used Garden Girl and the sweet little bunny for my card.
I just love that little bunny in this set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Fresh Florals Designer Paper was added on top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1 x 3-1/2 strip of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock was placed across the front, then a 1/8 x 4-1/4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was adhered over it.
- The bunny from Garden Girl stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends. Some Lemon Lime Twist ink was watercolored under the bunny. The tail was colored with Clear Wink of Stella. So sweet! It was cut with the Stitched Shapes circle.
- The circle was adhered to a slightly larger scallop circle of Smoky Slate cut with Layering Shapes Circles, the adhere on a larger Layering Shapes Circle of Smoky Slate. Gives it a real tone-on-tone dimensional look! It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Classic Label was punched from Powder Pink cardstock and shortened.
- Happy Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched and shortened with the Classic Label punch, too. They labels were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SOOOO sweet! I love it! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch this week!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!