We have a color challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary! I decided to use my Flying Home stamp set again on my card…soon it will be retired and I’ll need to put it away! It is another one that I may keep…love the birdhouse and the bird’s nest in it! We have some Blue Jays in our back yard…love to see their bright blue color in the trees!
Here’s what I designed:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top portion of the 4 x 5-1/4 Island Indigo cardstock is embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder and the bottom portion has a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Coffee Break Designer Paper added.
- A piece of White Metallic Edge Ribbon hides the seam.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 banner of Crumb Cake was added down the front and cut with a flag end.
- The nest image from Flying Home Stamp Set was stamped with Archival Black on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Oval Framelit. It was watercolored with Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Crushed Curry Markers and the AquaPainter.
OK..check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! As always, some fabulous designs!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27