We have a color challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary! I decided to use my Flying Home stamp set again on my card…soon it will be retired and I’ll need to put it away! It is another one that I may keep…love the birdhouse and the bird’s nest in it! We have some Blue Jays in our back yard…love to see their bright blue color in the trees!
Here’s what I designed:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top portion of the 4 x 5-1/4 Island Indigo cardstock is embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder and the bottom portion has a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Coffee Break Designer Paper added.
- A piece of White Metallic Edge Ribbon hides the seam.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 banner of Crumb Cake was added down the front and cut with a flag end.
- The nest image from Flying Home Stamp Set was stamped with Archival Black on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Oval Framelit. It was watercolored with Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Crushed Curry Markers and the AquaPainter.
OK..check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary this week! As always, some fabulous designs!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF