It’s Thursday…and you know what that means! Another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a FUN sketch challenge this week and I used the Love What You Do stamp set that is available for EVERYONE to order in bundles this month!
I also used the fun Garden Impressions Designer Paper! Isn’t that pretty? I think this navy and yellow print is one of my all-time favorites! I’d LOVE to find a bedspread with these colors and that tiny floral print!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Garden Impressions Designer Paper, placed on an angle.
- Over that is a 2 x 3 piece of coordinating So Saffron print also from Garden Impressions DSP.
- The flowers from Love What You Do stamp set were stamped with Soft Sea Foam and colored with So Saffron Marker and centers with Mango Melody on the Stitched Shapes Circle. The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy ink. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Navy Gingham Ribbon is tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
This is really a simple card, but I LOVE the colors. OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did this week with the sketch challenge! LOTS of fun ideas!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!