It’s Thursday…and you know what that means! Another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a FUN sketch challenge this week and I used the Love What You Do stamp set that is available for EVERYONE to order in bundles this month!
I also used the fun Garden Impressions Designer Paper! Isn’t that pretty? I think this navy and yellow print is one of my all-time favorites! I’d LOVE to find a bedspread with these colors and that tiny floral print!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Garden Impressions Designer Paper, placed on an angle.
- Over that is a 2 x 3 piece of coordinating So Saffron print also from Garden Impressions DSP.
- The flowers from Love What You Do stamp set were stamped with Soft Sea Foam and colored with So Saffron Marker and centers with Mango Melody on the Stitched Shapes Circle. The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy ink. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Navy Gingham Ribbon is tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
This is really a simple card, but I LOVE the colors. OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did this week with the sketch challenge! LOTS of fun ideas!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!