It’s Thursday…and you know what that means! Another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a FUN sketch challenge this week and I used the Love What You Do stamp set that is available for EVERYONE to order in bundles this month!
I also used the fun Garden Impressions Designer Paper! Isn’t that pretty? I think this navy and yellow print is one of my all-time favorites! I’d LOVE to find a bedspread with these colors and that tiny floral print!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Garden Impressions Designer Paper, placed on an angle.
- Over that is a 2 x 3 piece of coordinating So Saffron print also from Garden Impressions DSP.
- The flowers from Love What You Do stamp set were stamped with Soft Sea Foam and colored with So Saffron Marker and centers with Mango Melody on the Stitched Shapes Circle. The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy ink. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Navy Gingham Ribbon is tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
This is really a simple card, but I LOVE the colors. OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did this week with the sketch challenge! LOTS of fun ideas!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!