Another Thursday has rolled around and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! Doesn’t this sketch look like a package? I’m excited to see what everyone has done with it!
I decided to use Tropical Chic…love the bright colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Tropical Escape Designer Paper was placed along the left side and a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of coordinating DSP along the right bottom side.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green Inks, then cut with the Tropical Thinlits.
- The flowers were inked with Mango Melody Ink and sponged with Poppy Parade Ink. The stamens were inked with a Basic Black Marker. They were stamped on Whisper White and cut with the Tropical Thinlits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A green Glitter Dot was added under the greeting!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!