Another Thursday has rolled around and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! Doesn’t this sketch look like a package? I’m excited to see what everyone has done with it!
I decided to use Tropical Chic…love the bright colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Tropical Escape Designer Paper was placed along the left side and a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of coordinating DSP along the right bottom side.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle.
- The leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green Inks, then cut with the Tropical Thinlits.
- The flowers were inked with Mango Melody Ink and sponged with Poppy Parade Ink. The stamens were inked with a Basic Black Marker. They were stamped on Whisper White and cut with the Tropical Thinlits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A green Glitter Dot was added under the greeting!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We have a BRAND NEW tutorial collection using Stampin' Up!'s Love You To Pieces Bundle. Designed by Connie and Mary, this LARGER Collection includes six projects...TWO 3D projects perfect for hostess gifts or craft fairs, TWO special fold cards and TWO regular cards! We know you will LOVE this collection of tutorials! They are SO cute! See the details HERE!