Another Thursday has rolled around and it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. We have a beautiful color combination for you to try this week! LOVE the new purples that Stampin’ Up! just introduced in the Color Revamp…and, of course, my favorite new green…Granny Apple Green!
Here’s what I came up with using the lovely set, Healing Hugs. Although it is hard to see in the photograph, the roses are actually two-toned and SO pretty in real life!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green (Brights) Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon was added over top and adhere in the back.
- Get Well Soon from Healing Hugs was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink in the upper left corner.
- The roses from Healing Hugs were inked with Highland Heather Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then sponged with Gorgeous Grape for a two-tone look. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sets of leaves from Healing Hugs were stamped with Granny Apple Green on scrap Whisper White, hand cut and added under the flowers.
SOOO pretty, isn’t it? I love lavender roses!!! OK….make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27