Another Thursday has rolled around and it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. We have a beautiful color combination for you to try this week! LOVE the new purples that Stampin’ Up! just introduced in the Color Revamp…and, of course, my favorite new green…Granny Apple Green!
Here’s what I came up with using the lovely set, Healing Hugs. Although it is hard to see in the photograph, the roses are actually two-toned and SO pretty in real life!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green (Brights) Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon was added over top and adhere in the back.
- Get Well Soon from Healing Hugs was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink in the upper left corner.
- The roses from Healing Hugs were inked with Highland Heather Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then sponged with Gorgeous Grape for a two-tone look. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sets of leaves from Healing Hugs were stamped with Granny Apple Green on scrap Whisper White, hand cut and added under the flowers.
SOOO pretty, isn’t it? I love lavender roses!!! OK….make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited to be launching our new Christmas is Coming series over the next five weeks! We know some of you like to plan ahead and need ideas for your classes or holiday cards! This series of Collections is for you! Each WEEK we will feature a new stamp set/bundle and offer tutorials with THREE cards and ONE small gift item...great for friends and co-workers...or for those craft sales coming up! Our first week features the SNOW IS GLISTENING BUNDLE with stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits, designed by Connie and Mary! See more details HERE!