Another Thursday has rolled around and it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. We have a beautiful color combination for you to try this week! LOVE the new purples that Stampin’ Up! just introduced in the Color Revamp…and, of course, my favorite new green…Granny Apple Green!
Here’s what I came up with using the lovely set, Healing Hugs. Although it is hard to see in the photograph, the roses are actually two-toned and SO pretty in real life!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green (Brights) Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon was added over top and adhere in the back.
- Get Well Soon from Healing Hugs was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink in the upper left corner.
- The roses from Healing Hugs were inked with Highland Heather Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then sponged with Gorgeous Grape for a two-tone look. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sets of leaves from Healing Hugs were stamped with Granny Apple Green on scrap Whisper White, hand cut and added under the flowers.
SOOO pretty, isn’t it? I love lavender roses!!! OK….make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH