Another Thursday has rolled around and it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge. We have a beautiful color combination for you to try this week! LOVE the new purples that Stampin’ Up! just introduced in the Color Revamp…and, of course, my favorite new green…Granny Apple Green!
Here’s what I came up with using the lovely set, Healing Hugs. Although it is hard to see in the photograph, the roses are actually two-toned and SO pretty in real life!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green (Brights) Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon was added over top and adhere in the back.
- Get Well Soon from Healing Hugs was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink in the upper left corner.
- The roses from Healing Hugs were inked with Highland Heather Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then sponged with Gorgeous Grape for a two-tone look. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sets of leaves from Healing Hugs were stamped with Granny Apple Green on scrap Whisper White, hand cut and added under the flowers.
SOOO pretty, isn’t it? I love lavender roses!!! OK….make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!