Sometimes you just need to use an “old” favorite stamp set…I loved Painted Harvest when it came out last year and used it a LOT…however, it hasn’t seen much love since last fall. Today’s color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary inspired me to use it for this week’s card and combine it with some NEW items.
So here’s what I did with Painted Harvest, but I’ve combined it with the NEW Buffalo Check background and a Galvanized Clip with Braided Linen Trim! Gives it an entirely different look, doesn’t it?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Check background stamp and So Saffron Ink for a tone-on-tone look.
- A 4-1/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Pacific Point cardstock was cut with a flag end.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White was stamped with Poppy Parade (stamped off) and the background flower image, then full strength Poppy Parade Ink with the detail flower image on top. In the center, So Saffron Ink was stamped with the center image several times, then the little dots stamped over it.
- The greeting from Painted Harvest was stamped with Pacific Point Ink under the flower, then the white panel added to the Pacific Point banner.
- A new Galvanized Clip was tied with 1/8 Braided Linen Trim in a knot, then shredded and clipped onto the side of the Whisper White panel.
- The banner was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on front.
Love the “country” look to this card, don’t you? OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! A few of us used that new Buffalo Check stamp!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR