Happy Thursday! We have a FUN color challenge for today…so appropriate for the month of October, isn’t it? LOVE these new Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green colors, especially for Halloween! And Spooky Sweets stamp set worked perfectly!
Here’s what I did! I love that Spooky Bats punch, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Toil & Trouble DSP was added.
- On top of the DSP are 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- The bats from Spooky Sweets were stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Spooky Bats punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to a 1-3/8 Scallop Circle punched from Granny Apple Green and a 1-1/2 Circle punched from Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pretty simple, huh? Love the bright colored bats! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!