Happy Thursday! We have a FUN color challenge for today…so appropriate for the month of October, isn’t it? LOVE these new Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green colors, especially for Halloween! And Spooky Sweets stamp set worked perfectly!
Here’s what I did! I love that Spooky Bats punch, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Toil & Trouble DSP was added.
- On top of the DSP are 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- The bats from Spooky Sweets were stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Spooky Bats punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to a 1-3/8 Scallop Circle punched from Granny Apple Green and a 1-1/2 Circle punched from Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pretty simple, huh? Love the bright colored bats! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!