Happy Thursday! We have a FUN color challenge for today…so appropriate for the month of October, isn’t it? LOVE these new Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green colors, especially for Halloween! And Spooky Sweets stamp set worked perfectly!
Here’s what I did! I love that Spooky Bats punch, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Toil & Trouble DSP was added.
- On top of the DSP are 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- The bats from Spooky Sweets were stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Spooky Bats punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to a 1-3/8 Scallop Circle punched from Granny Apple Green and a 1-1/2 Circle punched from Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pretty simple, huh? Love the bright colored bats! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!