Happy Thursday! We have a FUN color challenge for today…so appropriate for the month of October, isn’t it? LOVE these new Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green colors, especially for Halloween! And Spooky Sweets stamp set worked perfectly!
Here’s what I did! I love that Spooky Bats punch, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Toil & Trouble DSP was added.
- On top of the DSP are 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- The bats from Spooky Sweets were stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Spooky Bats punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then added to a 1-3/8 Scallop Circle punched from Granny Apple Green and a 1-1/2 Circle punched from Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pretty simple, huh? Love the bright colored bats! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!