It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It is a beautiful color combination and I pulled out my Peaceful Noel stamp set to get some ink! I matched it with the beautiful Frosted Floral Designer Paper.
Here’s what I made:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock that is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- Across the front is a 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Frosted Floral Designer Paper…so shimmery!
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the leaves and branches from Peaceful Noel in Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow Inks.
- Noel was stamped over to the right with Night of Navy Ink.
- The flower is from Perennial Birthday Stamp Set and was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Night of Navy Blends. The leaves were colored with Old Olive Blends. It was cut out by hand and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was colored with Wink of Stella, too, and a Mint Macaron Faceted Dot added to the center.
- The entire card front was splattered with the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and AquaPainter. Love the little touch of sparkle and depth that it adds!
I really LOVE this card…and not normally colors I would use with it…but it turned out SO pretty! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary…you’ll be glad you did! Lots of pretty inspiration for you!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!