It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It is a beautiful color combination and I pulled out my Peaceful Noel stamp set to get some ink! I matched it with the beautiful Frosted Floral Designer Paper.
Here’s what I made:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock that is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- Across the front is a 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Frosted Floral Designer Paper…so shimmery!
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the leaves and branches from Peaceful Noel in Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow Inks.
- Noel was stamped over to the right with Night of Navy Ink.
- The flower is from Perennial Birthday Stamp Set and was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Night of Navy Blends. The leaves were colored with Old Olive Blends. It was cut out by hand and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was colored with Wink of Stella, too, and a Mint Macaron Faceted Dot added to the center.
- The entire card front was splattered with the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and AquaPainter. Love the little touch of sparkle and depth that it adds!
I really LOVE this card…and not normally colors I would use with it…but it turned out SO pretty! OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary…you’ll be glad you did! Lots of pretty inspiration for you!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!