We are back with a sketch challenge today on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t it fun?
One of my downline recently promoted to SILVER! So, I used this sketch as a basis for the card I mailed to her. You really can’t tell how pretty this is with the Silver Foil heart cut with the Be Mine Stitched Framelit Dies and embossed with the new Lacy Textured Embossing Folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of black check DSP from Butterfly Botanical Designer Paper (FREE SAB!!)
- A 1 x 3-1/2 piece of Gray Granite cardstock is added on top, along with a 1/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- The largest heart from Be Mine Stitched Framelits was cut from Silver Foil. The center was embossed with the Lacy Dynamic Embossing Folder…it gives a nice, deep impression! The scallop heart was added flat to the card and the embossed center was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Congratulations from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a strip of 1/2 x 3 Whisper White cardstock towards the right side, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t it pretty? I love how it turned out. And I hope my downline enjoys it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF