We are back with a sketch challenge today on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t it fun?
One of my downline recently promoted to SILVER! So, I used this sketch as a basis for the card I mailed to her. You really can’t tell how pretty this is with the Silver Foil heart cut with the Be Mine Stitched Framelit Dies and embossed with the new Lacy Textured Embossing Folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of black check DSP from Butterfly Botanical Designer Paper (FREE SAB!!)
- A 1 x 3-1/2 piece of Gray Granite cardstock is added on top, along with a 1/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- The largest heart from Be Mine Stitched Framelits was cut from Silver Foil. The center was embossed with the Lacy Dynamic Embossing Folder…it gives a nice, deep impression! The scallop heart was added flat to the card and the embossed center was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Congratulations from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a strip of 1/2 x 3 Whisper White cardstock towards the right side, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t it pretty? I love how it turned out. And I hope my downline enjoys it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!