We are back with a sketch challenge today on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t it fun?
One of my downline recently promoted to SILVER! So, I used this sketch as a basis for the card I mailed to her. You really can’t tell how pretty this is with the Silver Foil heart cut with the Be Mine Stitched Framelit Dies and embossed with the new Lacy Textured Embossing Folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of black check DSP from Butterfly Botanical Designer Paper (FREE SAB!!)
- A 1 x 3-1/2 piece of Gray Granite cardstock is added on top, along with a 1/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- The largest heart from Be Mine Stitched Framelits was cut from Silver Foil. The center was embossed with the Lacy Dynamic Embossing Folder…it gives a nice, deep impression! The scallop heart was added flat to the card and the embossed center was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Congratulations from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a strip of 1/2 x 3 Whisper White cardstock towards the right side, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t it pretty? I love how it turned out. And I hope my downline enjoys it! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!