Happy Thursday! We have another Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge for you this week…and the colors are just in time for Valentine’s Day cards! Although…our Challenge team could use the colors for ANY card (and they did!)
BE MINE STITCHED FRAMELITS
I ended up using all pieces that were laying on my desk that I had started for other projects! I love when I can use them up! After I finished the card, I realized that I hadn’t done ANY stamping on the front! Oh well…sometimes the diecuts are just SO much fun to use all by themselves!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- Across the front is the 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of All My Love Designer Paper.
- The 1/8″ All My Love Flirty Flamingo Ribbon is wrapped around the Whisper White panel and tied in a bow towards the left side.
- The large stitched heart was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.
- The two smaller scalloped stitched diecuts were cut from the All My Love DSP and added to the larger heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some extra hearts left from cutting the long outline row of hearts were added around the larger heart.
- Love was cut from Lovely Lipstick cardstock using the Well Written Framelit Dies…I love all the options with this huge bundle of words and greetings!
Isn’t that sweet??? I love these Be Mine Stitched Framelits with all the different sized hearts, especially the small scallop stitched hearts like I used in the middle of the larger one! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the color combo challenge this week!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
We love our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog called Nothing's Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images...definitely some of our favorite things! And we've combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING'S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You'll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects...perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR