Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use Fable Friends again for my card. AND…you’ll see that Jo Anne and I were on the same wavelength with this card! We used similar products and the same stamp image! Isn’t that funny how it happens sometimes?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-7/8 x 4-7/8 piece of Daffodil Delight Gingham Designer Paper was layered on a 3 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and added to the front.
- Two 1/4 x 4-3/4 pieces of Granny Apple Green was added across the front.
- The ducklings from Fable Friends were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
- The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- Happy Spring from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Layering Ovals Shapes and added to a scallop Layering Oval Shape of Basic Black cardstock.
- A few Glitter Dots were added to the oval for a little bling!
So sweet!!! I think this stamp set is just darling! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!