Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use Fable Friends again for my card. AND…you’ll see that Jo Anne and I were on the same wavelength with this card! We used similar products and the same stamp image! Isn’t that funny how it happens sometimes?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-7/8 x 4-7/8 piece of Daffodil Delight Gingham Designer Paper was layered on a 3 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and added to the front.
- Two 1/4 x 4-3/4 pieces of Granny Apple Green was added across the front.
- The ducklings from Fable Friends were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
- The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- Happy Spring from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Layering Ovals Shapes and added to a scallop Layering Oval Shape of Basic Black cardstock.
- A few Glitter Dots were added to the oval for a little bling!
So sweet!!! I think this stamp set is just darling! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!