Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use Fable Friends again for my card. AND…you’ll see that Jo Anne and I were on the same wavelength with this card! We used similar products and the same stamp image! Isn’t that funny how it happens sometimes?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-7/8 x 4-7/8 piece of Daffodil Delight Gingham Designer Paper was layered on a 3 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and added to the front.
- Two 1/4 x 4-3/4 pieces of Granny Apple Green was added across the front.
- The ducklings from Fable Friends were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
- The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- Happy Spring from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Layering Ovals Shapes and added to a scallop Layering Oval Shape of Basic Black cardstock.
- A few Glitter Dots were added to the oval for a little bling!
So sweet!!! I think this stamp set is just darling! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!