Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use Fable Friends again for my card. AND…you’ll see that Jo Anne and I were on the same wavelength with this card! We used similar products and the same stamp image! Isn’t that funny how it happens sometimes?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-7/8 x 4-7/8 piece of Daffodil Delight Gingham Designer Paper was layered on a 3 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and added to the front.
- Two 1/4 x 4-3/4 pieces of Granny Apple Green was added across the front.
- The ducklings from Fable Friends were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
- The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- Happy Spring from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Layering Ovals Shapes and added to a scallop Layering Oval Shape of Basic Black cardstock.
- A few Glitter Dots were added to the oval for a little bling!
So sweet!!! I think this stamp set is just darling! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!