Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…a beautiful color combination! Painted Seasons is really becoming one of my FAVORITE stamp sets…so easy to get beautiful images with the “disINKctive” style of stamps!
My card today has a SURPRISE, too! It’s a gift card holder and card combination!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Floral Romance Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Fresh Fig cardstock was added across the DSP.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was scored at 1/4 on three sides.
- The unscored side has a 1″ half circle punched out for the pull-out.
- The 1/4″ flaps were folded under and adhered to the base card.
- Two of the Painted Seasons flowers were inked with Petal Pink Ink, then Fresh Fig sponged on top in the center, then stamped on scrap Whisper White cardstock. They were cut out with the Four Seasons Framelits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The three leaves were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits. They were adhered under the flowers.
- It’s Your Day from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink on the card holder.
- Some Fresh Fig Mini Ruffled Ribbon was wrapped around the gift card, then tied with White Baker’s Twine to hold the card tightly.
- Once you pull on the ends of the ribbon, the gift card slides out!
This is perfect for those gift card gifts! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!