Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…a beautiful color combination! Painted Seasons is really becoming one of my FAVORITE stamp sets…so easy to get beautiful images with the “disINKctive” style of stamps!
My card today has a SURPRISE, too! It’s a gift card holder and card combination!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Floral Romance Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Fresh Fig cardstock was added across the DSP.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was scored at 1/4 on three sides.
- The unscored side has a 1″ half circle punched out for the pull-out.
- The 1/4″ flaps were folded under and adhered to the base card.
- Two of the Painted Seasons flowers were inked with Petal Pink Ink, then Fresh Fig sponged on top in the center, then stamped on scrap Whisper White cardstock. They were cut out with the Four Seasons Framelits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The three leaves were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits. They were adhered under the flowers.
- It’s Your Day from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink on the card holder.
- Some Fresh Fig Mini Ruffled Ribbon was wrapped around the gift card, then tied with White Baker’s Twine to hold the card tightly.
- Once you pull on the ends of the ribbon, the gift card slides out!
This is perfect for those gift card gifts! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Who doesn't love Stampin' Up!'s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products? The cute little "Bonanza Buddies" images aren't just for kids...adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We've created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza "Buddies" Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!