Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…a beautiful color combination! Painted Seasons is really becoming one of my FAVORITE stamp sets…so easy to get beautiful images with the “disINKctive” style of stamps!
My card today has a SURPRISE, too! It’s a gift card holder and card combination!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Floral Romance Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Fresh Fig cardstock was added across the DSP.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was scored at 1/4 on three sides.
- The unscored side has a 1″ half circle punched out for the pull-out.
- The 1/4″ flaps were folded under and adhered to the base card.
- Two of the Painted Seasons flowers were inked with Petal Pink Ink, then Fresh Fig sponged on top in the center, then stamped on scrap Whisper White cardstock. They were cut out with the Four Seasons Framelits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The three leaves were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits. They were adhered under the flowers.
- It’s Your Day from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Fresh Fig Ink on the card holder.
- Some Fresh Fig Mini Ruffled Ribbon was wrapped around the gift card, then tied with White Baker’s Twine to hold the card tightly.
- Once you pull on the ends of the ribbon, the gift card slides out!
This is perfect for those gift card gifts! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!