Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use the Tea Together stamp set and Tea Time Framelits on my card today. Did you know you can get the Tea Time Framelits FREE during Sale-A-Bration?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Gingham DSP was added across the front.
- Then a 1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added on top of the DSP.
- The teapot was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits
- The Mother’s Day greeting was stamped in the center with Memento Black Ink, then the teapot added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two rose clusters were stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends. They were cut with the Tea Time Framelits. One was added on top of the teapot and the other under the handle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I can’t wait to give this to my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!