Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use the Tea Together stamp set and Tea Time Framelits on my card today. Did you know you can get the Tea Time Framelits FREE during Sale-A-Bration?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Gingham DSP was added across the front.
- Then a 1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added on top of the DSP.
- The teapot was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits
- The Mother’s Day greeting was stamped in the center with Memento Black Ink, then the teapot added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two rose clusters were stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends. They were cut with the Tea Time Framelits. One was added on top of the teapot and the other under the handle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I can’t wait to give this to my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27