Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use the Tea Together stamp set and Tea Time Framelits on my card today. Did you know you can get the Tea Time Framelits FREE during Sale-A-Bration?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Gingham DSP was added across the front.
- Then a 1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added on top of the DSP.
- The teapot was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits
- The Mother’s Day greeting was stamped in the center with Memento Black Ink, then the teapot added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two rose clusters were stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends. They were cut with the Tea Time Framelits. One was added on top of the teapot and the other under the handle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I can’t wait to give this to my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!