Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge…this time a fabulous sketch!
I decided to use the Tea Together stamp set and Tea Time Framelits on my card today. Did you know you can get the Tea Time Framelits FREE during Sale-A-Bration?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Gingham DSP was added across the front.
- Then a 1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added on top of the DSP.
- The teapot was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits
- The Mother’s Day greeting was stamped in the center with Memento Black Ink, then the teapot added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two rose clusters were stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends. They were cut with the Tea Time Framelits. One was added on top of the teapot and the other under the handle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I can’t wait to give this to my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s ideas this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!