Happy Spring! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time it is a pretty (and bright!) color challenge! I grabbed my Fable Friends stamp set again as I thought it would be perfect with these colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3×3 piece of Mango Melody (Brights DSP) was placed in the lower right corner.
- A large circle was cut from the polka dot Mango Melody (Brights DSP) lower right corner using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow. It was adhered on top of the base card.
- The squirrel from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Mango Melody Dark & Light, Pineapple Punch Light, Flirty Flamingo Light, Granny Apple Green Light and Smoky Slate Dark & Light Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Gray Granite cardstock stamped with the greeting from Fable Friends in Memento Black was added across the bottom and the Squirrel added within the shape of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower has Wink of Stella added for a little bling.
OHHHH, so sweet! I love it…so nice and bright! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And make sure to play along on our Facebook page!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!