Happy Spring! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time it is a pretty (and bright!) color challenge! I grabbed my Fable Friends stamp set again as I thought it would be perfect with these colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3×3 piece of Mango Melody (Brights DSP) was placed in the lower right corner.
- A large circle was cut from the polka dot Mango Melody (Brights DSP) lower right corner using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow. It was adhered on top of the base card.
- The squirrel from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Mango Melody Dark & Light, Pineapple Punch Light, Flirty Flamingo Light, Granny Apple Green Light and Smoky Slate Dark & Light Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Gray Granite cardstock stamped with the greeting from Fable Friends in Memento Black was added across the bottom and the Squirrel added within the shape of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower has Wink of Stella added for a little bling.
OHHHH, so sweet! I love it…so nice and bright! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And make sure to play along on our Facebook page!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF