Happy Spring! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time it is a pretty (and bright!) color challenge! I grabbed my Fable Friends stamp set again as I thought it would be perfect with these colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3×3 piece of Mango Melody (Brights DSP) was placed in the lower right corner.
- A large circle was cut from the polka dot Mango Melody (Brights DSP) lower right corner using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow. It was adhered on top of the base card.
- The squirrel from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Mango Melody Dark & Light, Pineapple Punch Light, Flirty Flamingo Light, Granny Apple Green Light and Smoky Slate Dark & Light Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Gray Granite cardstock stamped with the greeting from Fable Friends in Memento Black was added across the bottom and the Squirrel added within the shape of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower has Wink of Stella added for a little bling.
OHHHH, so sweet! I love it…so nice and bright! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And make sure to play along on our Facebook page!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!