Another Thursday has rolled around…where does time go! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…a fun sketch this week!
I just thought the circles reminded me of butterflies for some reason, so I used some left-over butterflies from my Stamp Club cards to create this card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded with the fold on the left.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gingham DSP (Lemon Lime Twist).
- The 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped in the corners with the Bokeh Circles and Speckles stamp images from Beauty Abounds with Balmy Blue Ink.
- The greeting from Beauty Abounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the right side.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 2-5/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock and added to the front.
- The butterflies were cut from Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, and Highland Heather with the Butterfly Beauty Thinlit Dies. Then the butterflies were cut apart, adhered together, and added in the corners with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies and the background.
I don’t think I strayed too far from the sketch, do you? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some fantastic ideas using this sketch!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF