Another Thursday has rolled around…where does time go! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…a fun sketch this week!
I just thought the circles reminded me of butterflies for some reason, so I used some left-over butterflies from my Stamp Club cards to create this card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded with the fold on the left.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gingham DSP (Lemon Lime Twist).
- The 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped in the corners with the Bokeh Circles and Speckles stamp images from Beauty Abounds with Balmy Blue Ink.
- The greeting from Beauty Abounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the right side.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 2-5/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock and added to the front.
- The butterflies were cut from Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, and Highland Heather with the Butterfly Beauty Thinlit Dies. Then the butterflies were cut apart, adhered together, and added in the corners with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies and the background.
I don’t think I strayed too far from the sketch, do you? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some fantastic ideas using this sketch!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!