Another Thursday has rolled around…where does time go! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…a fun sketch this week!
I just thought the circles reminded me of butterflies for some reason, so I used some left-over butterflies from my Stamp Club cards to create this card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded with the fold on the left.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gingham DSP (Lemon Lime Twist).
- The 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped in the corners with the Bokeh Circles and Speckles stamp images from Beauty Abounds with Balmy Blue Ink.
- The greeting from Beauty Abounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the right side.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 2-5/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock and added to the front.
- The butterflies were cut from Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, and Highland Heather with the Butterfly Beauty Thinlit Dies. Then the butterflies were cut apart, adhered together, and added in the corners with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies and the background.
I don’t think I strayed too far from the sketch, do you? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some fantastic ideas using this sketch!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA