Happy Thursday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week.
I had Healing Hugs sitting on my desk for a get well card I made, so decided to use it for this week’s challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-3/4 x 4 piece of 2018-2020 In Color Designer Paper in Blueberry Bushel polka dot was added to the bottom.
- The rose was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and hand-cut also, then placed under the rose.
- The filler leaves were stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink on Blueberry Bushel cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked under the flower and leaves.
- Get Well Soon was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink in the upper right corner.
LOVE the bright yellow Pineapple Punch against, the Blueberry Bushel color, don’t you??? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this week’s color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!