Happy Thursday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week.
I had Healing Hugs sitting on my desk for a get well card I made, so decided to use it for this week’s challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-3/4 x 4 piece of 2018-2020 In Color Designer Paper in Blueberry Bushel polka dot was added to the bottom.
- The rose was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and hand-cut also, then placed under the rose.
- The filler leaves were stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink on Blueberry Bushel cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked under the flower and leaves.
- Get Well Soon was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink in the upper right corner.
LOVE the bright yellow Pineapple Punch against, the Blueberry Bushel color, don’t you??? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this week’s color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF