Happy Thursday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week.
I had Healing Hugs sitting on my desk for a get well card I made, so decided to use it for this week’s challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-3/4 x 4 piece of 2018-2020 In Color Designer Paper in Blueberry Bushel polka dot was added to the bottom.
- The rose was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and hand-cut also, then placed under the rose.
- The filler leaves were stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink on Blueberry Bushel cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked under the flower and leaves.
- Get Well Soon was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink in the upper right corner.
LOVE the bright yellow Pineapple Punch against, the Blueberry Bushel color, don’t you??? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this week’s color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!