Happy Thursday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week.
I had Healing Hugs sitting on my desk for a get well card I made, so decided to use it for this week’s challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-3/4 x 4 piece of 2018-2020 In Color Designer Paper in Blueberry Bushel polka dot was added to the bottom.
- The rose was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and hand-cut also, then placed under the rose.
- The filler leaves were stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink on Blueberry Bushel cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked under the flower and leaves.
- Get Well Soon was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink in the upper right corner.
LOVE the bright yellow Pineapple Punch against, the Blueberry Bushel color, don’t you??? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this week’s color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV