It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a great sketch this week…I will be using this one over and over again!
I chose to use Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man stamp set this week. This image of the man holding a child really moves my heart…it looks like my son and grand-daughter, Quinn! I’ve seen him hold her like this a lot, even though she is getting SO big now!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- The man/child image from A Good Man stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 2-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then colored with Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 stripe of In Colors (Blueberry Bushel) striped DSP was added along the left side.
- A 1″ Circle was punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened). It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used one of the Blueberry Bushel directional Best Route Enamel Shapes to point at the greeting.
SO moving to me!!! I love it! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many great ideas!
Who doesn't love Stampin' Up!'s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products? The cute little "Bonanza Buddies" images aren't just for kids...adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We've created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza "Buddies" Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!