It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a great sketch this week…I will be using this one over and over again!
I chose to use Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man stamp set this week. This image of the man holding a child really moves my heart…it looks like my son and grand-daughter, Quinn! I’ve seen him hold her like this a lot, even though she is getting SO big now!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- The man/child image from A Good Man stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 2-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then colored with Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 stripe of In Colors (Blueberry Bushel) striped DSP was added along the left side.
- A 1″ Circle was punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened). It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used one of the Blueberry Bushel directional Best Route Enamel Shapes to point at the greeting.
SO moving to me!!! I love it! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many great ideas!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!