It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a great sketch this week…I will be using this one over and over again!
I chose to use Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man stamp set this week. This image of the man holding a child really moves my heart…it looks like my son and grand-daughter, Quinn! I’ve seen him hold her like this a lot, even though she is getting SO big now!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- The man/child image from A Good Man stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 2-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then colored with Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 stripe of In Colors (Blueberry Bushel) striped DSP was added along the left side.
- A 1″ Circle was punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened). It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used one of the Blueberry Bushel directional Best Route Enamel Shapes to point at the greeting.
SO moving to me!!! I love it! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many great ideas!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!