It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a great sketch this week…I will be using this one over and over again!
I chose to use Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man stamp set this week. This image of the man holding a child really moves my heart…it looks like my son and grand-daughter, Quinn! I’ve seen him hold her like this a lot, even though she is getting SO big now!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- The man/child image from A Good Man stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 2-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White, then colored with Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on a 3-1/8 x 4-1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 stripe of In Colors (Blueberry Bushel) striped DSP was added along the left side.
- A 1″ Circle was punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened). It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used one of the Blueberry Bushel directional Best Route Enamel Shapes to point at the greeting.
SO moving to me!!! I love it! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many great ideas!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!