I’m so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for a special edition of “Around the World on Wednesday” Blog Hop. They have rounded up some of the ORIGINAL “Tour the Freaks” Blog Hoppers to join them for their April Blog Hop featuring a Monochromatic Rainbow! How fun is that!
I was assigned “Blue” for my color and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card. I can never get too many ideas for them! I’ve used Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man with Well Suited Designer Paper for today’s Center Fold-Out Easel Card. I always love making special fold cards! This card is perfect for the guy in your life…no ribbon, no bling…just stamping and coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock.
- Two 1-1/4 x 4 pieces of Well Suited Designer Paper were added to each end.
- A second piece of Pacific Point cardstock is cut to 3 x 8-1/2, then scored at 2-1/8 and 4-1/4. It was folded as shown and adhere in the center area of the base.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was adhered on the bottom to the easel portion.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the image from A Good Man, then colored with Balmy Blue Combo, Night of Navy Combo, Ivory, and Pool Party Combo Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Pacific Point Ink in the upper right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was added to the bottom of the easel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (This allows the easel portion to tuck behind it and stay up.)
- The 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the A Good Man greeting and added to the Night of Navy.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the water under the chair.
It folds flat so it will easily fit in a regular envelope.
Make sure to follow around the blog hop to see all the Monochromatic Rainbow cards this month! Next up is Wendy Lee!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!