Wow…here we are…almost at the end of May already! This is our last Thursday Challenge card for the month on Create with Connie and Mary and it is a nice, bright one for summer!
I used the new It Starts With Art stamp set on my card this week…seemed to fit with these bright colors! I’m going to miss Berry Burst a lot!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was embossed with the new Button Button embossing folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of Brights (Bermuda Bay) striped designer paper was added along the bottom, along with a 3/8 strip of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock to hide the seam.
- The Berry Burst Ribbon was wrapped around the left side and tied in a knot.
- The stack of ribbons were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lipstick and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends.
- Follow Your Art was stamped with Memento Black Ink and it was cut with the Layering Circle Shapes. Then added to the Scallop Circle in Layering Circle Shapes. That was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of great ideas with this color combination!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!