Wow…here we are…almost at the end of May already! This is our last Thursday Challenge card for the month on Create with Connie and Mary and it is a nice, bright one for summer!
I used the new It Starts With Art stamp set on my card this week…seemed to fit with these bright colors! I’m going to miss Berry Burst a lot!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was embossed with the new Button Button embossing folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of Brights (Bermuda Bay) striped designer paper was added along the bottom, along with a 3/8 strip of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock to hide the seam.
- The Berry Burst Ribbon was wrapped around the left side and tied in a knot.
- The stack of ribbons were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lipstick and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends.
- Follow Your Art was stamped with Memento Black Ink and it was cut with the Layering Circle Shapes. Then added to the Scallop Circle in Layering Circle Shapes. That was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of great ideas with this color combination!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF