Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch this week for you to try! I’m headed to a weekend stamping retreat and can’t wait to work on my Christmas cards and get them done! Although, since it is in Florida, I’m sure it won’t be feeling too “fall/winter” like! But, that’s a good thing! lol!
I pulled out the Most Wonderful Time stamp set…and used the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper instead of the DSP that is included in the product medley for a little different look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Stitched Die was used to cut the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper, then the top cut off to make the banner.
- Some Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot towards the left side over the banner.
- The tree in Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Shaded Spruce cardstock, then cut with the die that is included in the product medley. it was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the label die in the product medley. It was added over the tree.
- The embossed star die in the product medley was cut from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the top of the tree.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling.
I love all the texture going on here and that tree is just a perfect shape! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!