Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch this week for you to try! I’m headed to a weekend stamping retreat and can’t wait to work on my Christmas cards and get them done! Although, since it is in Florida, I’m sure it won’t be feeling too “fall/winter” like! But, that’s a good thing! lol!
I pulled out the Most Wonderful Time stamp set…and used the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper instead of the DSP that is included in the product medley for a little different look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Stitched Die was used to cut the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper, then the top cut off to make the banner.
- Some Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot towards the left side over the banner.
- The tree in Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Shaded Spruce cardstock, then cut with the die that is included in the product medley. it was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the label die in the product medley. It was added over the tree.
- The embossed star die in the product medley was cut from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the top of the tree.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling.
I love all the texture going on here and that tree is just a perfect shape! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV