Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch this week for you to try! I’m headed to a weekend stamping retreat and can’t wait to work on my Christmas cards and get them done! Although, since it is in Florida, I’m sure it won’t be feeling too “fall/winter” like! But, that’s a good thing! lol!
I pulled out the Most Wonderful Time stamp set…and used the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper instead of the DSP that is included in the product medley for a little different look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Stitched Die was used to cut the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper, then the top cut off to make the banner.
- Some Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot towards the left side over the banner.
- The tree in Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Shaded Spruce cardstock, then cut with the die that is included in the product medley. it was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the label die in the product medley. It was added over the tree.
- The embossed star die in the product medley was cut from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the top of the tree.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling.
I love all the texture going on here and that tree is just a perfect shape! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM