Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch this week for you to try! I’m headed to a weekend stamping retreat and can’t wait to work on my Christmas cards and get them done! Although, since it is in Florida, I’m sure it won’t be feeling too “fall/winter” like! But, that’s a good thing! lol!
I pulled out the Most Wonderful Time stamp set…and used the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper instead of the DSP that is included in the product medley for a little different look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The largest Nested Stitched Die was used to cut the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper, then the top cut off to make the banner.
- Some Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot towards the left side over the banner.
- The tree in Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Shaded Spruce cardstock, then cut with the die that is included in the product medley. it was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the label die in the product medley. It was added over the tree.
- The embossed star die in the product medley was cut from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the top of the tree.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling.
I love all the texture going on here and that tree is just a perfect shape! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR