Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty stack of presents? I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to go a Christmas theme, or since there are leaves at the base, a fall theme!
MOST WONDERFUL TIME
And it was funny, I looked at all my current stamp sets, and only a couple have gifts in them! So, I ended up with a Christmas theme…with gold stitched leaves! It worked out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was stitched/embossed with the Stitched Leaves Die and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake was added across the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was colored with Light Crumb Cake and Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends to change the color, then added to the front.
- The presents from Most Wonderful Time stamp set were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the bows with Gorgeous Grape Ink (double stamped so a lighter shade is the shadow under).
- Deck the Halls from Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the presents. It was cut with the Nested Label Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the smaller leaves from Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Brushed Metallic Paper, then tucked under the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the bow on the packages.
Think I did pretty good representing the Inspiration Challenge, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!