Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week!
These colors look “frosty” to me…so I went with the Most Wonderful Time stamp set again this week for my card! If you haven’t checked out this Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, you really should!!! LOTS of awesome goodies in this kit! I know…trees aren’t normally “navy”, but when we are being creative, they can be any color, right???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink at the bottom of the Whisper White panel. It was popped up on the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the rectangle, the stars were stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink randomly.
- A 1 x 3 strip of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and then added inside the window for a snow bank.
- The tree was stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on Night of Navy cardstock, then cut with the Most Wonderful Time Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star was cut from Gray Granite cardstock, then sponged with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on the raised areas. It was added to the top of the tree with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three Peacock Rhinestones were added to the star and background frame!
SO cool! I love making these “frame” cards! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!