Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week!
These colors look “frosty” to me…so I went with the Most Wonderful Time stamp set again this week for my card! If you haven’t checked out this Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, you really should!!! LOTS of awesome goodies in this kit! I know…trees aren’t normally “navy”, but when we are being creative, they can be any color, right???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink at the bottom of the Whisper White panel. It was popped up on the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the rectangle, the stars were stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink randomly.
- A 1 x 3 strip of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and then added inside the window for a snow bank.
- The tree was stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on Night of Navy cardstock, then cut with the Most Wonderful Time Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star was cut from Gray Granite cardstock, then sponged with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on the raised areas. It was added to the top of the tree with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three Peacock Rhinestones were added to the star and background frame!
SO cool! I love making these “frame” cards! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR