Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week!
These colors look “frosty” to me…so I went with the Most Wonderful Time stamp set again this week for my card! If you haven’t checked out this Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, you really should!!! LOTS of awesome goodies in this kit! I know…trees aren’t normally “navy”, but when we are being creative, they can be any color, right???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink at the bottom of the Whisper White panel. It was popped up on the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the rectangle, the stars were stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink randomly.
- A 1 x 3 strip of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and then added inside the window for a snow bank.
- The tree was stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on Night of Navy cardstock, then cut with the Most Wonderful Time Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star was cut from Gray Granite cardstock, then sponged with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on the raised areas. It was added to the top of the tree with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three Peacock Rhinestones were added to the star and background frame!
SO cool! I love making these “frame” cards! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM