Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week!
These colors look “frosty” to me…so I went with the Most Wonderful Time stamp set again this week for my card! If you haven’t checked out this Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, you really should!!! LOTS of awesome goodies in this kit! I know…trees aren’t normally “navy”, but when we are being creative, they can be any color, right???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink at the bottom of the Whisper White panel. It was popped up on the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the rectangle, the stars were stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink randomly.
- A 1 x 3 strip of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and then added inside the window for a snow bank.
- The tree was stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on Night of Navy cardstock, then cut with the Most Wonderful Time Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star was cut from Gray Granite cardstock, then sponged with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on the raised areas. It was added to the top of the tree with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three Peacock Rhinestones were added to the star and background frame!
SO cool! I love making these “frame” cards! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!!! Thanks for stopping by!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!