Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It’s a fun color challenge this week!
These colors look “frosty” to me…so I went with the Most Wonderful Time stamp set again this week for my card! If you haven’t checked out this Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, you really should!!! LOTS of awesome goodies in this kit! I know…trees aren’t normally “navy”, but when we are being creative, they can be any color, right???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink at the bottom of the Whisper White panel. It was popped up on the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the rectangle, the stars were stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink randomly.
- A 1 x 3 strip of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and then added inside the window for a snow bank.
- The tree was stamped with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on Night of Navy cardstock, then cut with the Most Wonderful Time Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star was cut from Gray Granite cardstock, then sponged with Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink on the raised areas. It was added to the top of the tree with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three Peacock Rhinestones were added to the star and background frame!
SO cool! I love making these “frame” cards! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!