It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch this week! Come play along on our Facebook page!
I’ve been playing a lot with my Snowman Season Bundle, and had many of these pieces already cut and ready to go on my desk! So my card came together pretty quickly!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Let it Snow Designer Paper in the hat pattern was added in the background.
- A 3/4 x 3 strip of the Red Stripe was placed towards the bottom.
- A Nested Stitched Label was cut from Coastal Cabana cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowman and hat from Snowman Season was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Basic Black, Dark Real Red, Light Shaded Spruce, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light Pool Party and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was punched with the Snowman Builder Punch and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The arms were punched from Early Espresso cardstock and added with Mini Glue Dots.
- Christmas Cheer from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- A couple green Holiday Rhinestones were added next to the greeting.
So fun! I love the colors in this designer paper! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV