It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! It’s a color combination this week!
Although this color combination is perfect for the Peacock Suite, I decided to do something a little different with it and used the Christmas Rose stamp set! I originally thought it would be a birthday card, but I decided I’d go with Christmas instead. The Christmastime is Here Suite of products (Christmas Rose stamp set, Gold Glitter Dots and Gold Shimmer Ribbon that I used) are available to demos starting Oct 1st and customers on Nov 1st and Create with Connie and Mary has a wonderful collection of tutorials featuring it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Christmas Rose image in both corners with Memento Black Ink.
- The roses from Christmas Rose stamp set were stamped off with Bermuda Bay Ink, the leaves and pines stamped off with Old Olive Ink, and the berries stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink. It was adhered to the base.
- The greeting from Christmas Rose was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink and cut with the Nested Stitched Label Die, then added to the next largest Nested Stitched Label cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- The Gold Shimmer Ribbon was added between the layers of the labels.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
Didn’t that turn out pretty? I think so! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!