It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! It’s a color combination this week!
Although this color combination is perfect for the Peacock Suite, I decided to do something a little different with it and used the Christmas Rose stamp set! I originally thought it would be a birthday card, but I decided I’d go with Christmas instead. The Christmastime is Here Suite of products (Christmas Rose stamp set, Gold Glitter Dots and Gold Shimmer Ribbon that I used) are available to demos starting Oct 1st and customers on Nov 1st and Create with Connie and Mary has a wonderful collection of tutorials featuring it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Christmas Rose image in both corners with Memento Black Ink.
- The roses from Christmas Rose stamp set were stamped off with Bermuda Bay Ink, the leaves and pines stamped off with Old Olive Ink, and the berries stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink. It was adhered to the base.
- The greeting from Christmas Rose was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink and cut with the Nested Stitched Label Die, then added to the next largest Nested Stitched Label cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- The Gold Shimmer Ribbon was added between the layers of the labels.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
Didn’t that turn out pretty? I think so! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!