It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! It’s a color combination this week!
Although this color combination is perfect for the Peacock Suite, I decided to do something a little different with it and used the Christmas Rose stamp set! I originally thought it would be a birthday card, but I decided I’d go with Christmas instead. The Christmastime is Here Suite of products (Christmas Rose stamp set, Gold Glitter Dots and Gold Shimmer Ribbon that I used) are available to demos starting Oct 1st and customers on Nov 1st and Create with Connie and Mary has a wonderful collection of tutorials featuring it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Christmas Rose image in both corners with Memento Black Ink.
- The roses from Christmas Rose stamp set were stamped off with Bermuda Bay Ink, the leaves and pines stamped off with Old Olive Ink, and the berries stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink. It was adhered to the base.
- The greeting from Christmas Rose was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink and cut with the Nested Stitched Label Die, then added to the next largest Nested Stitched Label cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- The Gold Shimmer Ribbon was added between the layers of the labels.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
Didn’t that turn out pretty? I think so! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!