It’s Thursday and time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! It’s a color combination this week!
Although this color combination is perfect for the Peacock Suite, I decided to do something a little different with it and used the Christmas Rose stamp set! I originally thought it would be a birthday card, but I decided I’d go with Christmas instead. The Christmastime is Here Suite of products (Christmas Rose stamp set, Gold Glitter Dots and Gold Shimmer Ribbon that I used) are available to demos starting Oct 1st and customers on Nov 1st and Create with Connie and Mary has a wonderful collection of tutorials featuring it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Christmas Rose image in both corners with Memento Black Ink.
- The roses from Christmas Rose stamp set were stamped off with Bermuda Bay Ink, the leaves and pines stamped off with Old Olive Ink, and the berries stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink. It was adhered to the base.
- The greeting from Christmas Rose was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink and cut with the Nested Stitched Label Die, then added to the next largest Nested Stitched Label cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- The Gold Shimmer Ribbon was added between the layers of the labels.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added in the background.
Didn’t that turn out pretty? I think so! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!