Happy Thursday! Wow…the weeks really roll by fast, don’t they? We have a fun sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used the Christmas Rose stamp set from the Christmastime is Here Bundle! A limited-time release now available for EVERYONE to order! It is SO beautiful! Love the gold metallic in the Designer Paper…and the gold ribbon…and the gold glitter dots! Beautiful! Here’s what I did with it:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Seafoam cardstock.
- The Christmastime is Here Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of coordinating DSP is added across the front.
- The large rose image in Christmas Rose is stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the large leaves with Soft Seafoam Ink, the roses with Poppy Parade Ink, the pine needles with Old Olive Ink, the berries with Real Red Ink, and the pinecones with Soft Suede Ink. It is cut with the Roses Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The filigree Die is cut from Gold Foil Paper and added over the bottom of the rose image.
- The greeting was partially inked with Soft Suede Ink, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Holiday Rhinestones were added around the background.
Pretty, huh? OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…you’ll be glad you did!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!