Happy Thursday! Wow…the weeks really roll by fast, don’t they? We have a fun sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used the Christmas Rose stamp set from the Christmastime is Here Bundle! A limited-time release now available for EVERYONE to order! It is SO beautiful! Love the gold metallic in the Designer Paper…and the gold ribbon…and the gold glitter dots! Beautiful! Here’s what I did with it:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Seafoam cardstock.
- The Christmastime is Here Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of coordinating DSP is added across the front.
- The large rose image in Christmas Rose is stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the large leaves with Soft Seafoam Ink, the roses with Poppy Parade Ink, the pine needles with Old Olive Ink, the berries with Real Red Ink, and the pinecones with Soft Suede Ink. It is cut with the Roses Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The filigree Die is cut from Gold Foil Paper and added over the bottom of the rose image.
- The greeting was partially inked with Soft Suede Ink, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Holiday Rhinestones were added around the background.
Pretty, huh? OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…you’ll be glad you did!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR