Happy Thursday! Wow…the weeks really roll by fast, don’t they? We have a fun sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used the Christmas Rose stamp set from the Christmastime is Here Bundle! A limited-time release now available for EVERYONE to order! It is SO beautiful! Love the gold metallic in the Designer Paper…and the gold ribbon…and the gold glitter dots! Beautiful! Here’s what I did with it:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Seafoam cardstock.
- The Christmastime is Here Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of coordinating DSP is added across the front.
- The large rose image in Christmas Rose is stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the large leaves with Soft Seafoam Ink, the roses with Poppy Parade Ink, the pine needles with Old Olive Ink, the berries with Real Red Ink, and the pinecones with Soft Suede Ink. It is cut with the Roses Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The filigree Die is cut from Gold Foil Paper and added over the bottom of the rose image.
- The greeting was partially inked with Soft Suede Ink, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Holiday Rhinestones were added around the background.
Pretty, huh? OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…you’ll be glad you did!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!