Happy Thursday! Wow…the weeks really roll by fast, don’t they? We have a fun sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used the Christmas Rose stamp set from the Christmastime is Here Bundle! A limited-time release now available for EVERYONE to order! It is SO beautiful! Love the gold metallic in the Designer Paper…and the gold ribbon…and the gold glitter dots! Beautiful! Here’s what I did with it:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Seafoam cardstock.
- The Christmastime is Here Designer Paper is cut to 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5 strip of coordinating DSP is added across the front.
- The large rose image in Christmas Rose is stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the large leaves with Soft Seafoam Ink, the roses with Poppy Parade Ink, the pine needles with Old Olive Ink, the berries with Real Red Ink, and the pinecones with Soft Suede Ink. It is cut with the Roses Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The filigree Die is cut from Gold Foil Paper and added over the bottom of the rose image.
- The greeting was partially inked with Soft Suede Ink, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Holiday Rhinestones were added around the background.
Pretty, huh? OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…you’ll be glad you did!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!