Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with family, friends, and lots of great food! We will have lots of family around, except this is the year our oldest son and his family visit her side in Wisconsin…so we will miss them! But, we will celebrate with them a week later. Safe travels everyone!
This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch! It will run for TWO WEEKS so our team can enjoy the holidays AND so we can convert over to the new Occasions catalog! I liked this sketch a lot and will definitely be using it again…probably SOON! lol!
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE
If you haven’t grabbed this suite of products yet, hurry! It is only available while supplies last! I’ve used just the Designer Paper a lot…it has beautiful rose images you can cut out and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots just sparkle! I’m a fan!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow cardstock is embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The square was cut from Whisper White with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the Christmas Rose greeting in Cherry Cobbler Ink in the upper right corner.
- It is layered on a larger scallop square cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Layering Squares Die and adhered to the front of the card.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper was added across the square, then a 3/8 x 4-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper was added on top.
- The trio of roses were cut from the Christmastime is Here DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the Whisper White.
SO pretty! I love how it turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!