Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with family, friends, and lots of great food! We will have lots of family around, except this is the year our oldest son and his family visit her side in Wisconsin…so we will miss them! But, we will celebrate with them a week later. Safe travels everyone!
This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch! It will run for TWO WEEKS so our team can enjoy the holidays AND so we can convert over to the new Occasions catalog! I liked this sketch a lot and will definitely be using it again…probably SOON! lol!
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE
If you haven’t grabbed this suite of products yet, hurry! It is only available while supplies last! I’ve used just the Designer Paper a lot…it has beautiful rose images you can cut out and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots just sparkle! I’m a fan!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow cardstock is embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The square was cut from Whisper White with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the Christmas Rose greeting in Cherry Cobbler Ink in the upper right corner.
- It is layered on a larger scallop square cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Layering Squares Die and adhered to the front of the card.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper was added across the square, then a 3/8 x 4-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper was added on top.
- The trio of roses were cut from the Christmastime is Here DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the Whisper White.
SO pretty! I love how it turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6