Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with family, friends, and lots of great food! We will have lots of family around, except this is the year our oldest son and his family visit her side in Wisconsin…so we will miss them! But, we will celebrate with them a week later. Safe travels everyone!
This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch! It will run for TWO WEEKS so our team can enjoy the holidays AND so we can convert over to the new Occasions catalog! I liked this sketch a lot and will definitely be using it again…probably SOON! lol!
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE
If you haven’t grabbed this suite of products yet, hurry! It is only available while supplies last! I’ve used just the Designer Paper a lot…it has beautiful rose images you can cut out and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots just sparkle! I’m a fan!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow cardstock is embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The square was cut from Whisper White with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the Christmas Rose greeting in Cherry Cobbler Ink in the upper right corner.
- It is layered on a larger scallop square cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Layering Squares Die and adhered to the front of the card.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper was added across the square, then a 3/8 x 4-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper was added on top.
- The trio of roses were cut from the Christmastime is Here DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the Whisper White.
SO pretty! I love how it turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9