Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with family, friends, and lots of great food! We will have lots of family around, except this is the year our oldest son and his family visit her side in Wisconsin…so we will miss them! But, we will celebrate with them a week later. Safe travels everyone!
This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a fun sketch! It will run for TWO WEEKS so our team can enjoy the holidays AND so we can convert over to the new Occasions catalog! I liked this sketch a lot and will definitely be using it again…probably SOON! lol!
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE
If you haven’t grabbed this suite of products yet, hurry! It is only available while supplies last! I’ve used just the Designer Paper a lot…it has beautiful rose images you can cut out and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots just sparkle! I’m a fan!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow cardstock is embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- The square was cut from Whisper White with the Layering Squares Dies and stamped with the Christmas Rose greeting in Cherry Cobbler Ink in the upper right corner.
- It is layered on a larger scallop square cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Layering Squares Die and adhered to the front of the card.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Christmastime is Here Designer Paper was added across the square, then a 3/8 x 4-1/2 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper was added on top.
- The trio of roses were cut from the Christmastime is Here DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the Whisper White.
SO pretty! I love how it turned out! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!