It’s Thursday again and you know what that means…it’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday challenge! We have a cool color combination for you to try!
I decided to use my Forever Blossoms stamp set because these colors are in the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the script print in Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper was added down the right side.
- The So Sweetly Stitched Rectangle Frame was cut from Whisper White and stamped the greeting in Forever Blossoms with Memento Black Ink in the upper left corner. It was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3 piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock was added across the front of the rectangle, cutting the ends at an angle.
- The top portion of the flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Light and Dark Petal Pink, Light Cherry Cobbler and Light and Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Cherry Blossom Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestone Jewels were added to the rectangle background.
I’m liking this set a LOT more than I expected, too. I mean…I liked it, but didn’t know how much! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the challenge this week!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH