It’s Thursday again and you know what that means…it’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday challenge! We have a cool color combination for you to try!
I decided to use my Forever Blossoms stamp set because these colors are in the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the script print in Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper was added down the right side.
- The So Sweetly Stitched Rectangle Frame was cut from Whisper White and stamped the greeting in Forever Blossoms with Memento Black Ink in the upper left corner. It was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3 piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock was added across the front of the rectangle, cutting the ends at an angle.
- The top portion of the flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Light and Dark Petal Pink, Light Cherry Cobbler and Light and Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Cherry Blossom Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestone Jewels were added to the rectangle background.
I’m liking this set a LOT more than I expected, too. I mean…I liked it, but didn’t know how much! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the challenge this week!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!