It’s Thursday again and you know what that means…it’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday challenge! We have a cool color combination for you to try!
I decided to use my Forever Blossoms stamp set because these colors are in the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the script print in Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper was added down the right side.
- The So Sweetly Stitched Rectangle Frame was cut from Whisper White and stamped the greeting in Forever Blossoms with Memento Black Ink in the upper left corner. It was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3 piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock was added across the front of the rectangle, cutting the ends at an angle.
- The top portion of the flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Light and Dark Petal Pink, Light Cherry Cobbler and Light and Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Cherry Blossom Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestone Jewels were added to the rectangle background.
I’m liking this set a LOT more than I expected, too. I mean…I liked it, but didn’t know how much! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the challenge this week!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!