It’s Thursday again and you know what that means…it’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday challenge! We have a cool color combination for you to try!
I decided to use my Forever Blossoms stamp set because these colors are in the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party has been embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of the script print in Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper was added down the right side.
- The So Sweetly Stitched Rectangle Frame was cut from Whisper White and stamped the greeting in Forever Blossoms with Memento Black Ink in the upper left corner. It was added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 3 piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock was added across the front of the rectangle, cutting the ends at an angle.
- The top portion of the flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Light and Dark Petal Pink, Light Cherry Cobbler and Light and Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Cherry Blossom Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestone Jewels were added to the rectangle background.
I’m liking this set a LOT more than I expected, too. I mean…I liked it, but didn’t know how much! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the challenge this week!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV