Another Thursday is rolling by and the end of another week! We are in the middle of February, too! Spring will soon be here! This week’s Color Challenge is great for Valentines…I made this one for my husband!
This was the first time I used the Detailed Hearts Die…but I’m sure not the last! I’m working ahead on projects, but I’m sure I’ll use it for my Stamp Club in January.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Detailed Hearts Die was cut from Real Red cardstock and another from Flirty Flamingo cardstock. I’ll use the Flirty Flamingo Diecut on another card, but saved some of the cut-out hearts to fill in a few hearts randomly on this card.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Gray gingham in the Neutrals Designer Paper Pack was added across the front.
- The Happy Valentine’s Day heart from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White and punched with the solid Heart Duo Punch. It was layered on the Scallop Heart punched from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Sandwiched in between the two hearts is the arrow, stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White and hand-cut. The Hearts are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered to the front.
- Had to have a little bling, so a Real Red Rhinestone was added over one of the small hearts.
This is a pretty easy card, except for adding the little hearts into the framed hearts! I love how it turned out and I’m sure my hubby will like it, too! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color challenge!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF