Another Thursday is rolling by and the end of another week! We are in the middle of February, too! Spring will soon be here! This week’s Color Challenge is great for Valentines…I made this one for my husband!
This was the first time I used the Detailed Hearts Die…but I’m sure not the last! I’m working ahead on projects, but I’m sure I’ll use it for my Stamp Club in January.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Detailed Hearts Die was cut from Real Red cardstock and another from Flirty Flamingo cardstock. I’ll use the Flirty Flamingo Diecut on another card, but saved some of the cut-out hearts to fill in a few hearts randomly on this card.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Gray gingham in the Neutrals Designer Paper Pack was added across the front.
- The Happy Valentine’s Day heart from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White and punched with the solid Heart Duo Punch. It was layered on the Scallop Heart punched from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Sandwiched in between the two hearts is the arrow, stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White and hand-cut. The Hearts are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered to the front.
- Had to have a little bling, so a Real Red Rhinestone was added over one of the small hearts.
This is a pretty easy card, except for adding the little hearts into the framed hearts! I love how it turned out and I’m sure my hubby will like it, too! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!