Another Thursday is rolling by and the end of another week! We are in the middle of February, too! Spring will soon be here! This week’s Color Challenge is great for Valentines…I made this one for my husband!
This was the first time I used the Detailed Hearts Die…but I’m sure not the last! I’m working ahead on projects, but I’m sure I’ll use it for my Stamp Club in January.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Detailed Hearts Die was cut from Real Red cardstock and another from Flirty Flamingo cardstock. I’ll use the Flirty Flamingo Diecut on another card, but saved some of the cut-out hearts to fill in a few hearts randomly on this card.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Gray gingham in the Neutrals Designer Paper Pack was added across the front.
- The Happy Valentine’s Day heart from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White and punched with the solid Heart Duo Punch. It was layered on the Scallop Heart punched from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Sandwiched in between the two hearts is the arrow, stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White and hand-cut. The Hearts are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered to the front.
- Had to have a little bling, so a Real Red Rhinestone was added over one of the small hearts.
This is a pretty easy card, except for adding the little hearts into the framed hearts! I love how it turned out and I’m sure my hubby will like it, too! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!