Another Thursday is rolling by and the end of another week! We are in the middle of February, too! Spring will soon be here! This week’s Color Challenge is great for Valentines…I made this one for my husband!
This was the first time I used the Detailed Hearts Die…but I’m sure not the last! I’m working ahead on projects, but I’m sure I’ll use it for my Stamp Club in January.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Detailed Hearts Die was cut from Real Red cardstock and another from Flirty Flamingo cardstock. I’ll use the Flirty Flamingo Diecut on another card, but saved some of the cut-out hearts to fill in a few hearts randomly on this card.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Gray gingham in the Neutrals Designer Paper Pack was added across the front.
- The Happy Valentine’s Day heart from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White and punched with the solid Heart Duo Punch. It was layered on the Scallop Heart punched from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Sandwiched in between the two hearts is the arrow, stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White and hand-cut. The Hearts are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered to the front.
- Had to have a little bling, so a Real Red Rhinestone was added over one of the small hearts.
This is a pretty easy card, except for adding the little hearts into the framed hearts! I love how it turned out and I’m sure my hubby will like it, too! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV