Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun sketch for you to try.
Here is what I did with the sketch using Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse Bundle. I’m SO glad they came out with a golf theme set…both my boys play and it will be fun to make their cards!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Soft Sea Foam was added in the background with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Garden Green offset from it.
- The Country Club Designer Paper (LOVE IT!) was cut to 2-1/2 x 4 and added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly label was cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and added to the DSP.
- The Golf Ball/Tee image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Golf Club Dies and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two grass images from Golf Club Dies were cut from Garden Green and tucked behind the tee on the label.
- Happy Father’s Day badge was stamped with Garden Green on Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut with the Golf Club Die. It is popped up on the front corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The laurel leaves were cut from Garden Green with the Golf Club Die, then added around the badge.
- A trio of Nobel Peacock Rhinestones (navy) were added to the background.
I love how this turned out!!! OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM