Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun sketch for you to try.
Here is what I did with the sketch using Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse Bundle. I’m SO glad they came out with a golf theme set…both my boys play and it will be fun to make their cards!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Soft Sea Foam was added in the background with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Garden Green offset from it.
- The Country Club Designer Paper (LOVE IT!) was cut to 2-1/2 x 4 and added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly label was cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and added to the DSP.
- The Golf Ball/Tee image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Golf Club Dies and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two grass images from Golf Club Dies were cut from Garden Green and tucked behind the tee on the label.
- Happy Father’s Day badge was stamped with Garden Green on Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut with the Golf Club Die. It is popped up on the front corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The laurel leaves were cut from Garden Green with the Golf Club Die, then added around the badge.
- A trio of Nobel Peacock Rhinestones (navy) were added to the background.
I love how this turned out!!! OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR