Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun sketch for you to try.
Here is what I did with the sketch using Stampin’ Up!’s Clubhouse Bundle. I’m SO glad they came out with a golf theme set…both my boys play and it will be fun to make their cards!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Soft Sea Foam was added in the background with a 1/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Garden Green offset from it.
- The Country Club Designer Paper (LOVE IT!) was cut to 2-1/2 x 4 and added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly label was cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and added to the DSP.
- The Golf Ball/Tee image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Golf Club Dies and added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two grass images from Golf Club Dies were cut from Garden Green and tucked behind the tee on the label.
- Happy Father’s Day badge was stamped with Garden Green on Soft Sea Foam cardstock and cut with the Golf Club Die. It is popped up on the front corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The laurel leaves were cut from Garden Green with the Golf Club Die, then added around the badge.
- A trio of Nobel Peacock Rhinestones (navy) were added to the background.
I love how this turned out!!! OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV