Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun color combination for you to try.
Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I’d use this color combination for a St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Gnome! SO fun, isn’t it?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the FREE Power of Hope/Stone Embossing Folder (sure wish that would stay in the regular lineup…I love the texture!)
- At the bottom is a 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Old Olive Regals 6×6 DSP.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Soft Suede cardstock is added to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, stamped with Have a Lucky Day (Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set) in Soft Suede Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The shamrock was punched with the heart from the Dog Punch and hand-cut stem, then adhered to the front.
- A light green Rhinestone from Noble Peacock Rhinestones was added to the center of the shamrock.
- The gnome hat was punched from the Old Olive Regals DSP with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies from Soft Suede cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Don’t you love him??? OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!