Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun color combination for you to try.
Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I’d use this color combination for a St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Gnome! SO fun, isn’t it?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the FREE Power of Hope/Stone Embossing Folder (sure wish that would stay in the regular lineup…I love the texture!)
- At the bottom is a 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Old Olive Regals 6×6 DSP.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Soft Suede cardstock is added to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, stamped with Have a Lucky Day (Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set) in Soft Suede Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The shamrock was punched with the heart from the Dog Punch and hand-cut stem, then adhered to the front.
- A light green Rhinestone from Noble Peacock Rhinestones was added to the center of the shamrock.
- The gnome hat was punched from the Old Olive Regals DSP with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies from Soft Suede cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Don’t you love him??? OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!