Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun color combination for you to try.
Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I’d use this color combination for a St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Gnome! SO fun, isn’t it?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the FREE Power of Hope/Stone Embossing Folder (sure wish that would stay in the regular lineup…I love the texture!)
- At the bottom is a 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Old Olive Regals 6×6 DSP.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Soft Suede cardstock is added to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, stamped with Have a Lucky Day (Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set) in Soft Suede Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The shamrock was punched with the heart from the Dog Punch and hand-cut stem, then adhered to the front.
- A light green Rhinestone from Noble Peacock Rhinestones was added to the center of the shamrock.
- The gnome hat was punched from the Old Olive Regals DSP with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies from Soft Suede cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Don’t you love him??? OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6