Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun color combination for you to try.
Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I’d use this color combination for a St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Gnome! SO fun, isn’t it?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the FREE Power of Hope/Stone Embossing Folder (sure wish that would stay in the regular lineup…I love the texture!)
- At the bottom is a 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Old Olive Regals 6×6 DSP.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Soft Suede cardstock is added to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, stamped with Have a Lucky Day (Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set) in Soft Suede Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The shamrock was punched with the heart from the Dog Punch and hand-cut stem, then adhered to the front.
- A light green Rhinestone from Noble Peacock Rhinestones was added to the center of the shamrock.
- The gnome hat was punched from the Old Olive Regals DSP with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies from Soft Suede cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Don’t you love him??? OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC