Happy Thursday!!! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week we have a fun color combination for you to try.
Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I’d use this color combination for a St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Gnome! SO fun, isn’t it?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the FREE Power of Hope/Stone Embossing Folder (sure wish that would stay in the regular lineup…I love the texture!)
- At the bottom is a 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Old Olive Regals 6×6 DSP.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Soft Suede cardstock is added to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, stamped with Have a Lucky Day (Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set) in Soft Suede Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The shamrock was punched with the heart from the Dog Punch and hand-cut stem, then adhered to the front.
- A light green Rhinestone from Noble Peacock Rhinestones was added to the center of the shamrock.
- The gnome hat was punched from the Old Olive Regals DSP with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies from Soft Suede cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Don’t you love him??? OK…check what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I’m sure you will be very inspired!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4