Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Luck of the Irish…any color of green cards! Since we are so close to St. Patrick’s Day, I did my Gnome Leprechaun again!
Isn’t he cute? I love the “red” beard on this one. (Check out Thursday’s post if you want to see the other Gnome Leprechaun card I made.)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is embossed with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1 x 4-1/2 strip of Garden Lane Designer Paper was added across the front, then a 3/4 x 3 placed on top of that.
- A 1/8 x 4-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added on top.
- The scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched So Sweeting Dies and added on top.
- The gnome hat was punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies cut from Cajun Craze cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a 1/8″ strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is adhered together and added to the scallop rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the small label in Stitched So Sweetly Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ve had so much fun making these gnomes! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous Luck of the Irish card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4