Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Luck of the Irish…any color of green cards! Since we are so close to St. Patrick’s Day, I did my Gnome Leprechaun again!
Isn’t he cute? I love the “red” beard on this one. (Check out Thursday’s post if you want to see the other Gnome Leprechaun card I made.)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is embossed with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1 x 4-1/2 strip of Garden Lane Designer Paper was added across the front, then a 3/4 x 3 placed on top of that.
- A 1/8 x 4-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added on top.
- The scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched So Sweeting Dies and added on top.
- The gnome hat was punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies cut from Cajun Craze cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a 1/8″ strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is adhered together and added to the scallop rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the small label in Stitched So Sweetly Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ve had so much fun making these gnomes! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous Luck of the Irish card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
It's Christmas in July!!! (Well...almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We've combined the July-December Mini Catalog's TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You'll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs...including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We've paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin' Up!'s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin' Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We've paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin' cute results! See more details here!