Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a pretty color combination. I knew right away that I wanted to use flowers…it is spring, right? I was pleasantly surprised how fast winter went by this year! Of course, it helped that I spent a little time with my girlfriend, Annette, who lives in Florida! lol!
Here’s what I did with the color challenge using Forever Blossoms stamp set, Cherry Blossom Dies, and Stitched So Sweetly Dies! I sure hope these Stitched So Sweetly dies are in the new annual catalog…I’m using them ALL the time!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it a 3D look.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Birthday Bonanza DSP was added to the background towards the right side.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added on top.
- The largest label in Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
- The Happy Birthday greeting from Peaceful Moments was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the next smaller label in the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. They were both added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large flower stem and single flower from Forever Blossoms stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Cherry Blossom Dies.
- The bottom portion of the large floral image was cut off and all flowers colored with Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Grapefruit Grove Ink Refills and AquaPainter. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the flower centers and label.
Isn’t that a pretty birthday card? I think so! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!