Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a pretty color combination. I knew right away that I wanted to use flowers…it is spring, right? I was pleasantly surprised how fast winter went by this year! Of course, it helped that I spent a little time with my girlfriend, Annette, who lives in Florida! lol!
Here’s what I did with the color challenge using Forever Blossoms stamp set, Cherry Blossom Dies, and Stitched So Sweetly Dies! I sure hope these Stitched So Sweetly dies are in the new annual catalog…I’m using them ALL the time!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it a 3D look.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Birthday Bonanza DSP was added to the background towards the right side.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock was added on top.
- The largest label in Stitched So Sweetly Dies was cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
- The Happy Birthday greeting from Peaceful Moments was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the next smaller label in the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. They were both added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large flower stem and single flower from Forever Blossoms stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Cherry Blossom Dies.
- The bottom portion of the large floral image was cut off and all flowers colored with Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Grapefruit Grove Ink Refills and AquaPainter. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots were added to the flower centers and label.
Isn’t that a pretty birthday card? I think so! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with the color challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR