Happy Thursday! Time for a cheerful color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary today! I knew right away that I wanted to do flowers and the awesome frame in the Ornate Layers Dies. But…it is SO funny…you have to see Mary’s card today! Talk about being on the same wavelength!
Here’s my card using the greeting in Ornate Thanks…that is the only stamping! The rest are the flowers and frame from Ornate Layers Dies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer o Whisper White is embossed with the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder.
- The frame was cut from Garden Green cardstock with the Ornate Layers Die.
- A 1 x 2-3/8 piece of Whisper White was stamped with Thanks from Ornate Thanks stamp set and added to the front.
- The flowers were cut from Poppy Parade and Crushed Curry cardstock with the Ornate Layers Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Gilded Gems were added to three of the flowers.
- A bow was tied from the Garden Green Twine in Country Club Twine Pack, and added to the front with Mini Glue Dot.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary (especially Mary’s card!). Have a great week!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF