Happy Thursday!!! Here’s a nice, bright color challenge for you on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I used my Under My Umbrella stamp set for this cute card. Isn’t it nice and springy looking?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on top.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Brights 6×6 DSP in Daffodil Delight was added to the front towards the top.
- The closed umbrella image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- All umbrellas were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three flower bouquets were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the umbrellas.
- Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the flowers.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the center handle and tied in a bow.
- The greeting from Under My Umbrella was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
SOOO sweet! I love how this came out how I pictured it in my head! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR