Happy Thursday!!! Here’s a nice, bright color challenge for you on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I used my Under My Umbrella stamp set for this cute card. Isn’t it nice and springy looking?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on top.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Brights 6×6 DSP in Daffodil Delight was added to the front towards the top.
- The closed umbrella image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- All umbrellas were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three flower bouquets were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the umbrellas.
- Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the flowers.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the center handle and tied in a bow.
- The greeting from Under My Umbrella was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
SOOO sweet! I love how this came out how I pictured it in my head! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27