Happy Thursday!!! Here’s a nice, bright color challenge for you on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I used my Under My Umbrella stamp set for this cute card. Isn’t it nice and springy looking?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on top.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Brights 6×6 DSP in Daffodil Delight was added to the front towards the top.
- The closed umbrella image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Gray Granite cardstock, and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- All umbrellas were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three flower bouquets were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the umbrellas.
- Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the flowers.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the center handle and tied in a bow.
- The greeting from Under My Umbrella was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
SOOO sweet! I love how this came out how I pictured it in my head! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!