Happy Thursday, everyone!!! We have a fun and SUPER simple card sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I think my card is the EASIEST one I’ve ever done! lol! I let the Country Club designer paper do all the work!
Isn’t that simple? Here are the Stampin’ Details (if you even need them!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of navy plaid in Country Club DSP was adhered across the front.
- On top the 3-1/8 x 4-3/8 piece of golf ball print Country Club DSP was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock, then added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock was added at the top.
- Happy Birthday from Clubhouse Stamp Set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the Crushed Curry piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Because I just HAD to add a little something, two Gilded Gems were added to the lower right corner.
Yep…that’s it! Told you it was SUPER simple! Now check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM