Happy Thursday, everyone!!! We have a fun and SUPER simple card sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I think my card is the EASIEST one I’ve ever done! lol! I let the Country Club designer paper do all the work!
Isn’t that simple? Here are the Stampin’ Details (if you even need them!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of navy plaid in Country Club DSP was adhered across the front.
- On top the 3-1/8 x 4-3/8 piece of golf ball print Country Club DSP was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock, then added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock was added at the top.
- Happy Birthday from Clubhouse Stamp Set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the Crushed Curry piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Because I just HAD to add a little something, two Gilded Gems were added to the lower right corner.
Yep…that’s it! Told you it was SUPER simple! Now check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27