Happy Thursday, everyone!!! We have a fun and SUPER simple card sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I think my card is the EASIEST one I’ve ever done! lol! I let the Country Club designer paper do all the work!
Isn’t that simple? Here are the Stampin’ Details (if you even need them!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of navy plaid in Country Club DSP was adhered across the front.
- On top the 3-1/8 x 4-3/8 piece of golf ball print Country Club DSP was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock, then added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock was added at the top.
- Happy Birthday from Clubhouse Stamp Set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the Crushed Curry piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Because I just HAD to add a little something, two Gilded Gems were added to the lower right corner.
Yep…that’s it! Told you it was SUPER simple! Now check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV