Happy Thursday, everyone!!! We have a fun and SUPER simple card sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I think my card is the EASIEST one I’ve ever done! lol! I let the Country Club designer paper do all the work!
Isn’t that simple? Here are the Stampin’ Details (if you even need them!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of navy plaid in Country Club DSP was adhered across the front.
- On top the 3-1/8 x 4-3/8 piece of golf ball print Country Club DSP was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock, then added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock was added at the top.
- Happy Birthday from Clubhouse Stamp Set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the Crushed Curry piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Because I just HAD to add a little something, two Gilded Gems were added to the lower right corner.
Yep…that’s it! Told you it was SUPER simple! Now check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR