Another Thursday has rolled around! We have a pretty color combination for you over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
The colors are perfect for the Ornate Garden Designer Paper, so that is what I used! A pretty simple card…the greeting is the only thing stamped!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Ornate Garden DSP was cut at an angle and then added to the base card.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Terracotta Tile was added diagonally to hide the seam, then trimmed at the sides.
- You are amazing from Band Together Stamp Set was stamped diagonally with Memento Black Ink.
- Terracotta Tile cardstock was cut with the long skinny rectangle from Ornate Layers Dies and added to the front.
- The Daisy and Medium Daisy were punched from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together, then added over the rectangle.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from Crushed Curry cardstock, then added to the center of the daisy.
- A couple gold Gilded Gems add some bling at the bottom of the rectangle.
Super simple..and you may recognize the layout. I’ve used it a couple times on cards before! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: QB7KFKSQ