Another Thursday has rolled around! We have a pretty color combination for you over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
The colors are perfect for the Ornate Garden Designer Paper, so that is what I used! A pretty simple card…the greeting is the only thing stamped!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Ornate Garden DSP was cut at an angle and then added to the base card.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Terracotta Tile was added diagonally to hide the seam, then trimmed at the sides.
- You are amazing from Band Together Stamp Set was stamped diagonally with Memento Black Ink.
- Terracotta Tile cardstock was cut with the long skinny rectangle from Ornate Layers Dies and added to the front.
- The Daisy and Medium Daisy were punched from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together, then added over the rectangle.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from Crushed Curry cardstock, then added to the center of the daisy.
- A couple gold Gilded Gems add some bling at the bottom of the rectangle.
Super simple..and you may recognize the layout. I’ve used it a couple times on cards before! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!