Another Thursday has rolled around! We have a pretty color combination for you over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
The colors are perfect for the Ornate Garden Designer Paper, so that is what I used! A pretty simple card…the greeting is the only thing stamped!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Ornate Garden DSP was cut at an angle and then added to the base card.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Terracotta Tile was added diagonally to hide the seam, then trimmed at the sides.
- You are amazing from Band Together Stamp Set was stamped diagonally with Memento Black Ink.
- Terracotta Tile cardstock was cut with the long skinny rectangle from Ornate Layers Dies and added to the front.
- The Daisy and Medium Daisy were punched from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together, then added over the rectangle.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from Crushed Curry cardstock, then added to the center of the daisy.
- A couple gold Gilded Gems add some bling at the bottom of the rectangle.
Super simple..and you may recognize the layout. I’ve used it a couple times on cards before! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27