Another Thursday has rolled around! We have a pretty color combination for you over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
The colors are perfect for the Ornate Garden Designer Paper, so that is what I used! A pretty simple card…the greeting is the only thing stamped!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Ornate Garden DSP was cut at an angle and then added to the base card.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Terracotta Tile was added diagonally to hide the seam, then trimmed at the sides.
- You are amazing from Band Together Stamp Set was stamped diagonally with Memento Black Ink.
- Terracotta Tile cardstock was cut with the long skinny rectangle from Ornate Layers Dies and added to the front.
- The Daisy and Medium Daisy were punched from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together, then added over the rectangle.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from Crushed Curry cardstock, then added to the center of the daisy.
- A couple gold Gilded Gems add some bling at the bottom of the rectangle.
Super simple..and you may recognize the layout. I’ve used it a couple times on cards before! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF