Hello everyone! Hope you are well! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try!
I kind of took liberty with the sketch, substituting my pineapple for the rectangle piece! Thought it worked out pretty well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder an added on top.
- Three 1 x 3-3/4 panels of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper were added to the background.
- The pineapple base was cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Mango Melody Ink.
- The pineapple base was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Petal Pink Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center flower was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and added to the flower with Mini Glue Dot.
- The small leaf was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die.and tucked under the flower.
- Hello from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on scrap Whisper White and tucked under the smaller flower on the front and secured with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three pink Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the top and the center of the flower.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the pineapple.
OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV