Hello everyone! Hope you are well! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try!
I kind of took liberty with the sketch, substituting my pineapple for the rectangle piece! Thought it worked out pretty well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder an added on top.
- Three 1 x 3-3/4 panels of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper were added to the background.
- The pineapple base was cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Mango Melody Ink.
- The pineapple base was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Petal Pink Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center flower was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and added to the flower with Mini Glue Dot.
- The small leaf was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die.and tucked under the flower.
- Hello from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on scrap Whisper White and tucked under the smaller flower on the front and secured with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three pink Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the top and the center of the flower.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the pineapple.
OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM