Hello everyone! Hope you are well! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try!
I kind of took liberty with the sketch, substituting my pineapple for the rectangle piece! Thought it worked out pretty well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder an added on top.
- Three 1 x 3-3/4 panels of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper were added to the background.
- The pineapple base was cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Mango Melody Ink.
- The pineapple base was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Petal Pink Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center flower was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and added to the flower with Mini Glue Dot.
- The small leaf was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die.and tucked under the flower.
- Hello from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on scrap Whisper White and tucked under the smaller flower on the front and secured with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three pink Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the top and the center of the flower.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the pineapple.
OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: QB7KFKSQ