Hello everyone! Hope you are well! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try!
I kind of took liberty with the sketch, substituting my pineapple for the rectangle piece! Thought it worked out pretty well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder an added on top.
- Three 1 x 3-3/4 panels of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper were added to the background.
- The pineapple base was cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Mango Melody Ink.
- The pineapple base was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Petal Pink Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center flower was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and added to the flower with Mini Glue Dot.
- The small leaf was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die.and tucked under the flower.
- Hello from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on scrap Whisper White and tucked under the smaller flower on the front and secured with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three pink Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the top and the center of the flower.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the pineapple.
OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!