Hello everyone! Hope you are well! Today on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try!
I kind of took liberty with the sketch, substituting my pineapple for the rectangle piece! Thought it worked out pretty well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder an added on top.
- Three 1 x 3-3/4 panels of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper were added to the background.
- The pineapple base was cut from Mango Melody cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Mango Melody Ink.
- The pineapple base was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Timeless Tropical stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Petal Pink Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center flower was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the In The Tropics Die and added to the flower with Mini Glue Dot.
- The small leaf was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the In The Tropics Die.and tucked under the flower.
- Hello from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on scrap Whisper White and tucked under the smaller flower on the front and secured with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Three pink Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added to the top and the center of the flower.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the neck of the pineapple.
OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
We love our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog called Nothing's Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images...definitely some of our favorite things! And we've combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING'S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You'll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects...perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR