Happy Thursday everyone! Wow…these weeks really roll around quickly! June is flying by, I guess because I was on vacation for 10 days earlier this month! More of a working vacation vs leisure, though! lol! We purchased a retirement home in Florida and closed on it, then needed to completely decorate and furnish! That has been a major job!
But…today’s Color Challenge is BEAUTIFUL! I frequently use these colors!
Jar of Flowers
Flowers were a perfect choice for these colors…don’t you think?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Melon Mambo cardstock was embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder, then added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 5 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added to the front…love that tile print!
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Mango Melody cardstock was added as an accent down the left side.
- The jar and flowers from Jar of Flowers stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink an colored with Light & Dark Mango Melody, Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Then watercolored with Melon Mambo Marker. The jar was punched with the Jar Punch and the flowers hand-cut. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/8 x 4-1/4 strip of Granny Apple Green across was added across the front.
- It’s Your Day from Mini Mates was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Blends/Markers and cut with the Tasteful Label Die. it is added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wink of Stella was added to the jar and to the tulip flowers for a little sparkle.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some awesome ideas!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9