Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are “casing the catalog” by choosing cards in the Annual Catalog to recreate…use the basic layout or colors, but change it up.
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set for my card, along with a couple of the new In Colors for this year! I loved the greeting in it and thought it would work for the repetitive background like shown in the sample.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Early Espresso.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Celebrate Sunflower stamp set using the Stamparatus to space it evenly down the front, using Cinnamon Cider Ink for a tone-on-tone look. Then it was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.
- A label from Tasteful Labels was cut from Vellum and added to the front.
- The Bumblebee gingham ribbon was looped and adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The sunflower was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Daffodil Delight Combo, Light Mango Melody, Cinnamon Cider Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I thought this turned out pretty cool! I need to use my Stamparatus more often for this technique! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the “case the catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!