Happy Thursday! Time again for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Another fun sketch for you to try!
I once again used my Autumn Goodness stamp set. I’m so happy that I ordered it, I’ve used it a lot more than I really expected! I guess I must be in a coloring mode right now! For this one, I featured the pumpkin cluster…I just love this image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder for a subtle look.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of striped Gilded Autumn Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Mango Melody Combo and Real Red Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was placed along the bottom.
- The 1/2 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with Thankful from Autumn Goodness in Early Espresso Ink and added on top with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Mint Macaron Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
Did I mention I really love this set??? It makes coloring SO easy! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!