Happy Thursday! Time again for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Another fun sketch for you to try!
I once again used my Autumn Goodness stamp set. I’m so happy that I ordered it, I’ve used it a lot more than I really expected! I guess I must be in a coloring mode right now! For this one, I featured the pumpkin cluster…I just love this image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder for a subtle look.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of striped Gilded Autumn Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Mango Melody Combo and Real Red Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was placed along the bottom.
- The 1/2 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with Thankful from Autumn Goodness in Early Espresso Ink and added on top with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Mint Macaron Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
Did I mention I really love this set??? It makes coloring SO easy! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!