Happy Thursday! Time again for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Another fun sketch for you to try!
I once again used my Autumn Goodness stamp set. I’m so happy that I ordered it, I’ve used it a lot more than I really expected! I guess I must be in a coloring mode right now! For this one, I featured the pumpkin cluster…I just love this image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder for a subtle look.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of striped Gilded Autumn Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Mango Melody Combo and Real Red Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was placed along the bottom.
- The 1/2 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with Thankful from Autumn Goodness in Early Espresso Ink and added on top with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Mint Macaron Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
Did I mention I really love this set??? It makes coloring SO easy! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9