Happy Thursday! Time again for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Another fun sketch for you to try!
I once again used my Autumn Goodness stamp set. I’m so happy that I ordered it, I’ve used it a lot more than I really expected! I guess I must be in a coloring mode right now! For this one, I featured the pumpkin cluster…I just love this image!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder for a subtle look.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of striped Gilded Autumn Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Mango Melody Combo and Real Red Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was placed along the bottom.
- The 1/2 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped with Thankful from Autumn Goodness in Early Espresso Ink and added on top with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Mint Macaron Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
Did I mention I really love this set??? It makes coloring SO easy! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!