Hello! It’s Thursday again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a great sketch for you this week!
I thought this sketch would be perfect for Stampin’ Up!’s new Snowflake Wishes Bundle! Of course, you know I love anything with snowflakes and snowman…on paper, that is! I’d rather spend my winters in Florida! lol! Isn’t that designer paper, gorgeous? It is from the Snowflake Splendor DSP package…and notice the embossed snowflakes on the Night of Navy panel!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and added to the front of the base card.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP was added to a 2-7/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the front towards the left side.
- One of the larger snowflakes from Snowflake Wishes was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock. It was cut with the So Many Snowflakes Dies, along with two smaller ones. The smaller ones adhered to the DSP an the larger stamped one is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Snowflake Wishes was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White with Night of Navy Ink and the end cut at an angle. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front.
- The clear Elegant Facet Gems were added to the center of the 3 snowflakes and the frosted Elegant Facet Gems were added in the background! So sparkly!
OK…see what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! You know you’ll see some awesome cards!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC