Hello! It’s Thursday again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a great sketch for you this week!
I thought this sketch would be perfect for Stampin’ Up!’s new Snowflake Wishes Bundle! Of course, you know I love anything with snowflakes and snowman…on paper, that is! I’d rather spend my winters in Florida! lol! Isn’t that designer paper, gorgeous? It is from the Snowflake Splendor DSP package…and notice the embossed snowflakes on the Night of Navy panel!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and added to the front of the base card.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP was added to a 2-7/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the front towards the left side.
- One of the larger snowflakes from Snowflake Wishes was stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock. It was cut with the So Many Snowflakes Dies, along with two smaller ones. The smaller ones adhered to the DSP an the larger stamped one is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Snowflake Wishes was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White with Night of Navy Ink and the end cut at an angle. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front.
- The clear Elegant Facet Gems were added to the center of the 3 snowflakes and the frosted Elegant Facet Gems were added in the background! So sparkly!
OK…see what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary! You know you’ll see some awesome cards!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6