Another Thursday has rolled around! Anyone else think time is SPEEDING by? We have a fun sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I knew I wanted to use the pretty Poinsettia Place Designer Paper for the focus of my card, but then wanted some stamping on it, too! I added the small poinsettia element under the greeting.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 1 x 5-1/4 strips of Poinsettia Place DSP Garden Green print were added on top of the base card.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-5/8 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on top.
- Three 1-3/8 x 3-1/2 pieces of the poinsettia print in Poinsettia Place DSP were spaced on the front.
- The small poinsettia from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped twice with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White, then lightly colored with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends in the center. They were cut with the Poinsettia Dies. They were adhered together and added to the top left with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Bumblebee cardstock and tucked under the Poinsettia.
- Warm Wishes was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tasteful Touches label die. It was added to Soft Suede cardstock and trimmed around by hand. It was tucked in the petals of the Poinsettia.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the center of the Poinsettia for a little bling!
Isn’t that so pretty! I love the soft white colors! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!