Another Thursday has rolled around! Anyone else think time is SPEEDING by? We have a fun sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I knew I wanted to use the pretty Poinsettia Place Designer Paper for the focus of my card, but then wanted some stamping on it, too! I added the small poinsettia element under the greeting.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 1 x 5-1/4 strips of Poinsettia Place DSP Garden Green print were added on top of the base card.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-5/8 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on top.
- Three 1-3/8 x 3-1/2 pieces of the poinsettia print in Poinsettia Place DSP were spaced on the front.
- The small poinsettia from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped twice with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White, then lightly colored with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends in the center. They were cut with the Poinsettia Dies. They were adhered together and added to the top left with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Bumblebee cardstock and tucked under the Poinsettia.
- Warm Wishes was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tasteful Touches label die. It was added to Soft Suede cardstock and trimmed around by hand. It was tucked in the petals of the Poinsettia.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the center of the Poinsettia for a little bling!
Isn’t that so pretty! I love the soft white colors! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!