Another Thursday has rolled around! Anyone else think time is SPEEDING by? We have a fun sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I knew I wanted to use the pretty Poinsettia Place Designer Paper for the focus of my card, but then wanted some stamping on it, too! I added the small poinsettia element under the greeting.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 1 x 5-1/4 strips of Poinsettia Place DSP Garden Green print were added on top of the base card.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-5/8 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on top.
- Three 1-3/8 x 3-1/2 pieces of the poinsettia print in Poinsettia Place DSP were spaced on the front.
- The small poinsettia from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped twice with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White, then lightly colored with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends in the center. They were cut with the Poinsettia Dies. They were adhered together and added to the top left with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Bumblebee cardstock and tucked under the Poinsettia.
- Warm Wishes was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tasteful Touches label die. It was added to Soft Suede cardstock and trimmed around by hand. It was tucked in the petals of the Poinsettia.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the center of the Poinsettia for a little bling!
Isn’t that so pretty! I love the soft white colors! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!