Another Thursday has rolled around! Anyone else think time is SPEEDING by? We have a fun sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I knew I wanted to use the pretty Poinsettia Place Designer Paper for the focus of my card, but then wanted some stamping on it, too! I added the small poinsettia element under the greeting.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 1 x 5-1/4 strips of Poinsettia Place DSP Garden Green print were added on top of the base card.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-5/8 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on top.
- Three 1-3/8 x 3-1/2 pieces of the poinsettia print in Poinsettia Place DSP were spaced on the front.
- The small poinsettia from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped twice with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White, then lightly colored with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends in the center. They were cut with the Poinsettia Dies. They were adhered together and added to the top left with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Bumblebee cardstock and tucked under the Poinsettia.
- Warm Wishes was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tasteful Touches label die. It was added to Soft Suede cardstock and trimmed around by hand. It was tucked in the petals of the Poinsettia.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the center of the Poinsettia for a little bling!
Isn’t that so pretty! I love the soft white colors! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9