Another Thursday has rolled around! Anyone else think time is SPEEDING by? We have a fun sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
I knew I wanted to use the pretty Poinsettia Place Designer Paper for the focus of my card, but then wanted some stamping on it, too! I added the small poinsettia element under the greeting.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 1 x 5-1/4 strips of Poinsettia Place DSP Garden Green print were added on top of the base card.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-5/8 piece of Bumblebee cardstock was added on top.
- Three 1-3/8 x 3-1/2 pieces of the poinsettia print in Poinsettia Place DSP were spaced on the front.
- The small poinsettia from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped twice with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White, then lightly colored with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends in the center. They were cut with the Poinsettia Dies. They were adhered together and added to the top left with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two sprigs from the Poinsettia Dies were cut from Bumblebee cardstock and tucked under the Poinsettia.
- Warm Wishes was stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Tasteful Touches label die. It was added to Soft Suede cardstock and trimmed around by hand. It was tucked in the petals of the Poinsettia.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the center of the Poinsettia for a little bling!
Isn’t that so pretty! I love the soft white colors! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6