Another Thursday has rolled around and we are getting closer to Halloween! Our color challenge this week reflects the Halloween colors perfectly!
I used Hallows Night Magic on my card today using these colors! Do you have that Cobwebs Embossing Folder yet? It’s a MUST HAVE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Magic in the Night Designer Paper was wrapped with the Metallic Mesh ribbon and tied in a knot. (I love this ribbon can be used for spooky or pretty!)
- The largest label in Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Basic Black, embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then sponged with Whisper White Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle from Stitched Shapes was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then stamped with the Hallows Night Magic greeting in Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bats were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Cajun Craze cardstock, then cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. They were added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Iridescent Pearls were added to the bats’ bodies.
LOVE it!!! Turned out just like I thought it would! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many great ideas!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!