Another Thursday has rolled around and we are getting closer to Halloween! Our color challenge this week reflects the Halloween colors perfectly!
I used Hallows Night Magic on my card today using these colors! Do you have that Cobwebs Embossing Folder yet? It’s a MUST HAVE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Magic in the Night Designer Paper was wrapped with the Metallic Mesh ribbon and tied in a knot. (I love this ribbon can be used for spooky or pretty!)
- The largest label in Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Basic Black, embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then sponged with Whisper White Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle from Stitched Shapes was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then stamped with the Hallows Night Magic greeting in Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bats were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Cajun Craze cardstock, then cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. They were added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Iridescent Pearls were added to the bats’ bodies.
LOVE it!!! Turned out just like I thought it would! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many great ideas!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!