Another Thursday has rolled around and we are getting closer to Halloween! Our color challenge this week reflects the Halloween colors perfectly!
I used Hallows Night Magic on my card today using these colors! Do you have that Cobwebs Embossing Folder yet? It’s a MUST HAVE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Magic in the Night Designer Paper was wrapped with the Metallic Mesh ribbon and tied in a knot. (I love this ribbon can be used for spooky or pretty!)
- The largest label in Halloween Magic Dies was cut from Basic Black, embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder, then sponged with Whisper White Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle from Stitched Shapes was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then stamped with the Hallows Night Magic greeting in Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bats were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Cajun Craze cardstock, then cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. They were added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Iridescent Pearls were added to the bats’ bodies.
LOVE it!!! Turned out just like I thought it would! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many great ideas!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK