It’s Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Color Challenge! Today it is a nice, bright color combo!
Here’s what I did with the new Dragonfly Dreams stamp set that was offered as a special order for On Stage attendees. It will be available in the new January-June Mini Catalog. It’s SO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I cut the Nested Label Die with the three colors, Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry and Terracotta Tile cardstock, then lined them up on my grid paper and stamped the flowering stems with Memento Black Ink on top of them (at the same time).
- The greeting was also stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Two dragonflies were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Mango Melody and Rich Razzleberry combo Stampin’ Blends. They were punched with the Dragonfly Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wink of Stella was used on the wings.
- Three Champagne Rhinestones were added to the labels.
Isn’t that a fun way to use the color combination? Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV