It’s Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Color Challenge! Today it is a nice, bright color combo!
Here’s what I did with the new Dragonfly Dreams stamp set that was offered as a special order for On Stage attendees. It will be available in the new January-June Mini Catalog. It’s SO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I cut the Nested Label Die with the three colors, Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry and Terracotta Tile cardstock, then lined them up on my grid paper and stamped the flowering stems with Memento Black Ink on top of them (at the same time).
- The greeting was also stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Two dragonflies were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Mango Melody and Rich Razzleberry combo Stampin’ Blends. They were punched with the Dragonfly Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wink of Stella was used on the wings.
- Three Champagne Rhinestones were added to the labels.
Isn’t that a fun way to use the color combination? Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!