It’s Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Color Challenge! Today it is a nice, bright color combo!
Here’s what I did with the new Dragonfly Dreams stamp set that was offered as a special order for On Stage attendees. It will be available in the new January-June Mini Catalog. It’s SO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I cut the Nested Label Die with the three colors, Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry and Terracotta Tile cardstock, then lined them up on my grid paper and stamped the flowering stems with Memento Black Ink on top of them (at the same time).
- The greeting was also stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Two dragonflies were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Mango Melody and Rich Razzleberry combo Stampin’ Blends. They were punched with the Dragonfly Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wink of Stella was used on the wings.
- Three Champagne Rhinestones were added to the labels.
Isn’t that a fun way to use the color combination? Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC